Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

mrfoxhunter

Familiar Face
Really like this one. July 23 Signatory Edradour 10 Monte PE 1.(Used)JPG.JPG

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It is at least pretty good imho and appears foremost to be their own make.
While I believe to remember having read that they started with sourced stuff in earlier bottlings and Gin… like other startups to generate some income for surviving the first years.

And as it is very inexpensive you can’t do much wrong anyway.

With the craft beer market saturated here Cideries are now in vogue. At our local farmer's market picked up a selection from a new craft cider house. This one an apple cider that had been hopped.....it was OK but really neither fish nor fowl....not cider yet not beer. It got drank but won't but won't buy again.

Turnip

Some 60ml Jamaican cane juice with an orange, a half lime, a good splash of Ferrand Triple Sec, few dashes Angostura Bitter on a large shovel of crushed ice...

CaJu.jpg

Turnip

A Ben Riach 10yo, a Lagavulin 16yo, two Laphroaig Quarter Cask and several Kilchoman Loch Gorm from the current edition, all at my neighbor, unit is dram .

Turnip

Rounder, sweeter, a bit (too) tamed compared to earlier batches. Cowshed and farmyard reached new heights. All just my very subjective impressions of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot