Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

mrfoxhunter

Familiar Face
Something a little diff.
Aug 23- EH Taylor Barrel Proof Upmann Royal Robusto LDCH (Used).JPG

GoetzManor

Familiar Face
Since starting keto, my alcohol selection has been cut waaayyy down, so unfortunately I'm stuck with vodka and a zero sugar cola. Vodka and Dr Pepper zero...

I can't recommend it...

mrfoxhunter

Familiar Face
Oh wow, that looks like a treat! The Hazelburn has some similar notes to the standard ex-bourbon Clynelish in my opinion. That sherry one you have is added to my list now if I can somehow source it. For German market only?

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@mrfoxhunter No, not necessarily, just an independent bottler from Germany.
Not too far from where I live so I make it to their warehouse once or twice a year.
Saw some of their stuff online and they run their own (quite „basic“) web shop so I think some like van Wees or so might feature their stuff.
If you ever make it to their warehouse, be sure not to drive yourself cause you can taste their complete and quite voluminous program there, free, most at cask strength…:D

mrfoxhunter

Familiar Face
@mrfoxhunter No, not necessarily, just an independent bottler from Germany.
Not too far from where I live so I make it to their warehouse once or twice a year.
Saw some of their stuff online and they run their own (quite „basic“) web shop so I think some like van Wees or so might feature their stuff.
If you ever make it to their warehouse, be sure not to drive yourself cause you can taste their complete and quite voluminous program there, free, most at cask strength…:D
I will investigate further on this! Thank you for the info and the driving tip. I will make it a point to visit with a driver as soon as I can!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ