Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think of these?

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
Those are cute! Both colors are nice--the blue actually reminds me of a vintage pair I have:

47b6d834b3127cce8a20b624c31900000016108AatmbRq2ctP

Martina

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
You know what helps me pretend they don't exist? They are around 100 US dollars.

Have all of you seen the new 'vintage' shoes that Target has? No kidding! Go to their website, click on Women, then Shoes, then the pair of Wedge Sandals, then click on the VIEW ALL WEDGE SHOES or something to that effect and take a look! AND the best thing? They are about $23.00 a pair!
They also have some really cute Platform Pumps too! Now, who can't use a new pair of shoes at such a deal! I'm not much of a Target shopper for shoes but these shoes are CUTE!

...actually, I'm hitting myself in the head right now for even thinking of getting another pair of shoes.... as I'm taking out my car keys!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
jitterbugdoll said:
Those are cute! Both colors are nice--the blue actually reminds me of a vintage pair I have:

47b6d834b3127cce8a20b624c31900000016108AatmbRq2ctP

Those are great shoes! *drools* I'd steal them from you, but they look way too tiny for my clown feet.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Looks like Lolita and I are sizing up for a fight over your shoes JBD!!!!, you'd better lock them in a safe!lol lol lol

Lolita I'm sure that you don't have clown feet!!!! you are such a glamourous lady!

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love all three of those Thora, but I like the middle pair the best. Might be because the heel is a bit thicker. I have trouble walking in heels, and skinny heels are even more difficult to walk in, so the second pair get my vote:)

Sweet Polly Purebred

A-List Customer
Isn't that funny how different our tastes are! I wonder what the fellas would like, the first pair probably ..

I think I'm going to order all 3. The last pair look the classiest to me, but I love the first pair for it's sex appeal and the 2nd pair are the most like what I'm needing in terms of color, plus the thick heel makes them more 'user-friendly' ..

Thank you for your input, everyone.

Pina Bridgette

One of the Regulars
Thora, I love the first pair. As a matter of fact, in a slight bit of masochism and not having seen your post, I tried on these dolce & gabbana platform mary janes earlier today at Filenes Basement:

BGX9185_mn.jpg

Out of my price range but just lovely.

P.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24