Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think?

Decodence

A-List Customer
The Fortune on the Parker's coffee table (can be seen in the screen capture a few posts up).
DSC_0410%20(Large).JPG

One of the two 25th Anniversary Christmas Dream Daisy's I bought (picture sucks, I didn't feel like screwing around with the P&S, and the wife was using the DSLR). One will hang next to my 1983 Christmas Dream, the other will remain in the box long-term.
DSCN0472%20(Large).JPG

DSCN0473%20(Large).JPG

RetroToday

A-List Customer
Decodence said:
Mrs. Shields finally gave back what she confiscated.[/img]

Some more amazing finds Decodence!... I'm kinda' jealous. :eusa_clap I've been looking for those other books for a while now with no luck.

Couldn't tell you how many times I've had my Christmas Story DVD on pause to see details of the items they used as props.

Decodence

A-List Customer
RetroToday said:
Some more amazing finds Decodence!... I'm kinda' jealous. :eusa_clap I've been looking for those other books for a while now with no luck.

Couldn't tell you how many times I've had my Christmas Story DVD on pause to see details of the items they used as props.
I'd gladly trade some of it for your Westinghouse ;)

I'm waiting for Mrs. Shields to return my other book in her desk drawer. The USPS takes a while to deliver from the Warren G Harding school in Hohman, Indiana.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran