Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you think?

Andrew12g

New in Town
Hello all. I'm new.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6531830036&indexURL=1#ebayphotohosting
One of Michael Jackson's hats going for $935 signed by the man himself. It looks like it's only a woolfelt hat aswell. What do you think?

2f_1_b.JPG

Does anyone know where to get a hat of this exact shape?

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender

I can't tell if it is fur or wool. It is a decent looking lid though....but I wouldn't spend a grand for it.

Who is "Startifacts in Minnesota"? There is the voice of authority on subject. :rolleyes:
I never believe these certificates anyway.

Richard

Familiar Face
a hat for $1,000

shouldn't be resting on it s rim, right? that surely looks like the aht of an innocent man to me though...

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
whproducedo cares?

I wouldn't pay $2 for a wool crap hat like that. And would you buy a hat worn by a known or suspected child molester? Go to the MEGANS web site via your local Attorney General...you can see the registered SEX offenders in your town.

So, shoes? Pants? Socks? Underwear? What do you want to own that a sex offender used to wear?

Despite his celebrity status, and the marvelous body of work he has produced.... why do you want to OWN a hat worn by him?

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
I didn't discern that Andrew is wanting to get that particular hat, but he is saying wants to know where he can get a hat of that style and shape.

I would like to view the hat from various angles and see if I have seen hats that look like that (in fur felt of course) amongs the hat makers and shops we know about. Photos only show one angle and then all the scribblings on it.

karol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner