Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you want too see?

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Thanks......I think those would be good too.

Actually........ I was referring to the elevator buttons on the apparel navigation page. We have hat, suits and accessories so far. Take a look and you will see what I mean.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Adventure wear - you get the jist

Leasure wear - You can golf in a suit and you can bike in a suit but Hefner, Bond and Jones often wore robes in their off time.
Bing and Hope have been seen in hawaiian shirts.

Grab you coat - trench coats and such...

How the clothes used to be - Back in the 30's a suit was clotjing and not really a dress up item. They were made for daily wear and lasted years on end. details/quality and where to find quality now.

gobler

One of the Regulars
I don't know where you can fit it in but what about "Barber Shop" or "Salon". Photos of men's and women's hairs styles. I know the women wore there hair in the short wavy blond style in the early 30's. You could have one on just shoes both men's and women's.

Cheers,
Jeff

Imahomer

Practically Family
Originally posted by gobler
I don't know where you can fit it in but what about "Barber Shop" or "Salon". Photos of men's and women's hairs styles. I know the women wore there hair in the short wavy blond style in the early 30's. You could have one on just shoes both men's and women's.

Cheers,
Jeff
I like this idea. Hair styles would be interesting. You can throw in beards and moustaches as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldBoot