Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What has quality and style today

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Micawber said:
Timeless

sidebyside.jpg

img_gunbg.jpg

What is that shotgun, Micawber? It's beautiful!

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Spitfire said:
Tivoli_L.jpg

Fliegerchronograph_Automatic_Spitfi.jpg

The Henry Kloss Radio and the IWC Fliegerchrono Spitfire Model:eusa_clap are two great designs of yesterday and tomorrow.

I was given a Tivoli Model One radio...and its really very nice indeed. I am quite impressed and I am now listening to way more classical music then I ever used to.

:eusa_clap

gpwpat

Familiar Face
Oh I like this post. gives me some great ideas.

If you have the room and need a ceiling fan. I just love this one. In fact I put it in my living room. it seems to impress all that see it. 2 counter rotating 2 bladed fans.
718212043134_4.jpg

Hampton Bay
52/60 In. 4-Blade Fan in Brushed Nickel with Etched Opal Glass Light Kit

Model 04313

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
A new addition...

Travel Alarm Clock from Col. Littleton, $82.50:

tdc.jpg

Description: Everybody needs a wake-up call now and then. Here's one you can depend on, whether at home or "on the road." Small, compact and unobtrusive, this alarm clock with snooze function has a matte finish zinc alloy case. Quartz movement. White face with black numbers. Luminous hands. Clock stand folds to the front to close the clock. Battery included. Black leather carrying case with magnetic snap closure for extra protection when traveling. Clock dimensions are 2 3/4" x 2" x 1". Clock may be personalized with three initials.

MaximOfSurrey

Familiar Face
Orgetorix said:
What is that shotgun, Micawber? It's beautiful!

Why, it's a Holland & Holland... even says so right on the gun. A used one will cost you as much as a brand new car, and then some. One the other hand, everything is handmade by truly professional gunsmiths. Stock, barrels, even the tiniest of springs are painstackingly assembled in-house.

It's worth every dime.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Miss Neecerie said:
I was given a Tivoli Model One radio...and its really very nice indeed. I am quite impressed and I am now listening to way more classical music then I ever used to.

:eusa_clap

And I enjoy the Spitfire watch on my wrist every day:) :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy