Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap
Jauntyone said:
Still in winter mode with my VS:
usa113.jpg
:eusa_clap Long may it last...lol

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Lefty said:
$2 estate sale Borso
DSC_0046.jpg

Two dollars?! My sister has a booth in an antique mall and goes to estate sales all the time; I'm going to have to get her to look out for hats for me. She won't know what's good or bad, though...maybe I should just go along with her some time. Anyway, that's a beautiful hat, no matter what you paid for it!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. IMO, antique stores are mostly dead in northern Ohio, leaving estate/tag sales as the only way to go for local deals. My wife and I usually hit anywhere from 2 to 5 on a given Saturday morning in Akron. In the 4 or 5 years we've been doing it, we've bought very little*, but it's always fun to see how people lived.

*That Borso, my beater milan, and a perfect Strat that I sold - which has paid for everything we've ever bought at these sales.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Super-magic Friday

Everyone is looking tops in their tops today :D
That Bantam is special! DGuy, I think that's the best pic I've seen of you and that's saying something! I miss living by the sea :cry: and the wife is looking maybe too good for this lot in here lol
I started off the day wearing XXX OR:

100_0389.jpg

but after the mail arrived and I did some hop-to hattery:rolleyes: I popped on this knew to me Knox :D

100_0391.jpg

lots written in the post new hats thread in my usual gregarious fashion:whistling

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Stetson Select

Since taking it off the block this morning, it's been tough to take this one off

Select3Me2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR