Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_e

Practically Family
Brixton Gain. Our offices at work are being relocated so I'm out to meet and introduce myself to my new boss.:)
Ernest

securedownload5.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I was wearing my beater "Panama" straw fedora, by Ultrafinopanamahats. Hot weather, and it served me well.

dsc00350l.jpg

I got it in September, last year, but it's already showing visible signs of wear due to sweating, mainly. Hopefully it can last this upcoming summer, then I'll probably try to find a nicer, authentic Panama to replace it with, maybe Panama Bob's or Penman's...

fed 4 again...

IMAG0003.jpg

man I wish this hat was just a tad larger... don't think I can safely stretch it anymore...

on a bright note, I received an email from hats by the 100 and they've shipped my grey capricorn! and with the forecast of 70 for the weekend, I'll be anxiously awaiting it!

oh yea, wore my only cavanaugh a couple of days ago. Love the feel of the hat and it's super comfortable, but I don't think it looks quite right on me...

IMAG0001.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Rob........

man I wish this hat was just a tad larger... don't think I can safely stretch it anymore...

I have to agree Rob, no offense but, that lid looks way too small for you, as well does the other stingy. I think you should definitely try a taller, untapered crown, with a much wider brim, at least over 2 1/2" or more.

This just my opinion, but I think you'll find out that many other loungers will agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats