Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Big_e said:
Just got off work. It's off to the grocer and the diner with my new Scala Boater. Real casual-like.
Ernest

Picture497.jpg

I like. Proof that attitude trumps tradition. Who needs a bow tie and a blue blazer when you can wear a boater with that kind of conviction with just a polo shirt?

Big_e

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliments. I'm sold on boaters and am gonna get one with a different color of ribbon. I like the looks of them more than the straw fedora I was gonna get and I think a buyer gets more hat for the money.
Ernest

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Big_e said:
Thanks for the compliments. I'm sold on boaters and am gonna get one with a different color of ribbon. I like the looks of them more than the straw fedora I was gonna get and I think a buyer gets more hat for the money.
Ernest

I'm anxiously awaiting the replacement Olney that I exchanged for the one that I returned because it was too big. I'm also anxiously awaiting the vintage Battersby of London boater I won on eBay. Come on, Royal Air Mail, let's move it!

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Big_e said:
Ernest
you look good in one, I think it's one lid I would never be able to pull off, myself.

One Too Many
feeling fine

2794599470106357411S600x600Q85.jpg

The best hat is that, wich make you feel so fine, this is a single Wilton, wool, "country-gentleman", 100 % crushable, It is one of five what I use in winter to ride with my two lovely dogs (shaggy and canelita). This hats can use in any kind cold or rain in winter.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana