Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Yohanes said:
My Knox 20 - Fake Indy Jones wears stingy! :D :D :D

DSC00428.jpg
I like it Yohanes ! I think the pinch in that hat is great!

KilroyCD

One Too Many
Stetson Delaware

I started out the day wearing a Harris Tweed driving cap until I stopped at the Bollman Factory Outlet Store in Adamstown, PA. I found this Stetson Delaware in a size 63 (7 3/4) that fit me perfectly. These must run a bit small, as I normally wear a size 62 (7 5/8).
100_0548.jpg

Best thing of all, it was only $20! :eusa_clap

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bolthead, RBH, Deanglen, Carter, J.T.: Thanks for the compliments!

RBH: Very handsome in that Penneys Marathon.

Indycop & Dee: Great looking family!

Dixon: Looking good in that Borsolino. Nice to see it cocked on the head a bit.

Bolthead: You are only looking half good ;) - where's the Mrs. on such a special nite?

Yohanes: Looking sharp!

KilroyCD: I like your taste!

~Vintage Betty

KilroyCD

One Too Many
I agree...

Yohanes said:
With these pictures displayed, there should be no reason why most men and women are still hesitant to wear hats! :D
I definitely agree with you Yohanes. I think the problem is that many people just don't appreciate classic style. To many, a baseball cap is the only thing that comes to mind when they think of a hat, and unfortunately it's frequently worn backwards or with the bill off to the side. They think it's stylish, I think it's ridiculous.

carter

I'll Lock Up
OOPS!

indycop said:
Uh, Carter thats not a son thats a daughter! Hint the lipgloss, ponytail, and girly shirt!lol lol lol :rolleyes:

:eek: Well, Indycop, all I can say is, "I musta had sumpin in my eye, officer. Honest.". [huh]

Please give my apology to your daughter. :eek:

Carter

BrotherBob

Familiar Face
I told you I would.

Wore this Angus Angus (Gator colors) virgin wool tie, imported from Glasgow, to the FSU game. First time around my neck. I had some pictures with my new black fedora, but I got my friend Max to take them and didn't realize how bad they were until I got home and could only take one from the length of my arms. We beat 'em like a bad haggis.
In Scottish tradition, the tie tack is an Indian head oenny. Why wear money when you can hide it?

The site I got it from has over 500 different tartans if anyone is interested.

l_99a64095a1b078c08b1d7bd573dff6dd.jpg

Aaron Hats

Vendor
This is one of the first hats we stocked when we opened Aaron Hats over four years ago...a crushable wool felt Field & Stream western hat and I'm still wearing today as you can see.

IMG_0025.jpg

Aaron

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Aaron Hats said:
This is one of the first hats we stocked when we opened Aaron Hats over four years ago...a crushable wool felt Field & Stream western hat and I'm still wearing today as you can see.

IMG_0025.jpg

Aaron
Nice hat! but lets see the place behind it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats