Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Semi-calado Montecristi

May2010016.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
D'guy,

I know what Montecristi is, but what is Semi-calado? Does it refer to all hats that have the perforations that are seen in your hat?

Beautiful design, BTW....Dennis

DRB

One Too Many
Jimmy the lid,

The hat, jacket, collar, I can't imagine that it could get any better than that. If I owned that hat I would name it Killer because it IS a killer hat. Now you need to get to a professional photographer and get a proper picture for posterity. GQ magazine may be interested.:)

Congratulations.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
DRB said:
D'guy,

I know what Montecristi is, but what is Semi-calado? Does it refer to all hats that have the perforations that are seen in your hat?

Dennis

I believe it is Sir. Perhaps "semi" as some of the parts are solid. The one above is a multi patterned one, another I have is a diagonal.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
My brand new tan colored Penney's Marathon (thanks to Baron Kurtz for selling me this beautiful hat!).

penney's_marathon_tan_05_22_10.jpg

The original thin ribbon (matching the color of the felt) somehow didn't work with my face so I replaced it with a vintage brown 1 1/2" ribbon. Works much better for me. Sorry Rusty, Mr. P & Tom... :eek: ;)

I'll post some more detailed shots of the hat in next week.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
I don't see the green. Looks like taupe to me...
My camera simply cannot reproduce the olive green frequencies it seems. The shirt is Olive drab just a bit lighter than the Army[huh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy