Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Super Lux Beret Basque

5123267723_55302e77c3_z.jpg

Torpedo

One Too Many
You are flooding the site with those BG Campdrafts. Well done Jabos and the other gentlemen!
MarkD, I think you got the right outfit there. A black hat could be too much, maybe - not that it would be inappropriate, not at all, but not necessary neither, specially having in account the relationship. The grey hat (and the grey toned tie, too) are discreet enough.
RLK, one of these days I should try a Basque beret myself.

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today it was a two hat day.

I began with this Penney's Marathon...

DSC00769.jpg

...but later I changed to a Hat People cap, in account of prevailing strong winds.

DSC00771.jpg

The overall effect is a sports-country-field one, I think, with the safari-style jacket, woven tie (Native American made), etc.

Regards!

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Today it was a two hat day.

I began with this Penney's Marathon...

The overall effect is a sports-country-field one, I think, with the safari-style jacket, woven tie (Native American made), etc.

Regards!
That's a good look. You always have it together.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You are flooding the site with those BG Campdrafts. Well done Jabos and the other gentlemen!
MarkD, I think you got the right outfit there. A black hat could be too much, maybe - not that it would be inappropriate, not at all, but not necessary neither, specially having in account the relationship. The grey hat (and the grey toned tie, too) are discreet enough.

I think you'd look great in one Torp.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
The lighting is bad and the picture doesn't do the hat justice. But check the upper right portion of the frame. Isn't that amusing? This little guy often comes out to see what I'm up to. Sometimes he will get some corn or bread or such. Today I inadvertently got a picture of him spying on me.

97188922-1.jpg

MarkD

One of the Regulars

Thanks Torpedo that is what I was looking for. I thought black may have been what I should have worn but I am glad grey is fine. By the way, seeing you in that Hatpeople cap influenced me in buying a couple myself so thanks again for that. Is that an extra full cut? It looks great as does the Marathon.

Salty you're lookin' good!

I love the beret RLK!

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Lots of fun

While I did not get a photo of me in my Campdraft yesterday.
I did get this shot of our cousins little boy Sam in the sunflower patch at the Pum'kin Farm.

Really fun pic of little Sam, Rusty, but I'm curious when we will get to see the dents you're hiding in the crown of that Campdraft. Probably a teardrop. :p [huh]

I've been wearing this Stylepark derby for the last few days. It bucks the wind really well and I'm just having a blast wearing it! :D :cool:

hpim2754d.jpg

Jabos

A-List Customer
Great photo and nice hat, sir. Are you coming to HATCO 2011? It will be great!
Thanks Mr. P. Yes we will make it down. It's the kids spring break so we are gonna make it a family event. Have family in The Colony to visit too. Looking forward to meeting you and all "the gang".

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
No surprises here, my Nostalgia once again. I love the cool fall weather, and got to break out the overcoat for the first time…

102820102.jpg

…but I’m hating the wind though, which is why I’m loving Torpedo's fine looking cap. :eusa_clap

Great hats all around today. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw