Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Incredible!!!! I have NEVER seen this thread on the second page of my machine ever?!?!?!

Today I wore my Royal Deluxe Stetson Open Road (with fedora crease). I am celebrating my first full day without that blasted sling!!!

Rdlxsor002.jpg

Rdlxsor003.jpg

yesterday, I had on my "new favorite" the Empire Diploma

IMAG0399.jpg

but today!!!! I tried out my very first derby (yes, made in the USA)

IMAG0402.jpg

I scored it for a very fair price on eBay. I'd like to take time this weekend to research it a little more.. it's definitly a different look from all my other hats, I think I'm going to get more looks from this one. I'm still waiting to see what it looks like with my suit (that's the whole reason I bought it) maybe I'll do that this weekend as well.

IMAG0403.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Great hats, gents. Me? My new Dobbs Cross Country, of course. Go ahead, try and pry it off me noggin'!
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p109/unclewilby/Photo99.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I doubt I could physically wrestle it away from you, but I think I'll continue to nag you to sell it to me, so that you'll take it off yourself. :)

It looks fantastic.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Today out to a luncheon in my Stetson Temple. As I walked into the resturaunt a lady walking her dog said to it "now there goes a hansom man."
Women dig Hats.

Jeff
Novlunch3.jpg

Novlunch4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy