Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

One Too Many
This posting only took 2 hours to do!
Trying to post while in a car.
Had to play Santa and take presents to CT. Headed back to VT now.

Darn can't post pic. Way too difficult.

Last edited:

DRB

One Too Many
4368e47f.jpg

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
It's a cold, grey day up here in North Texas so I had to keep my bald spot warm and my new Elosequi Basica Beret has done the trick ALL day now !! And I don't need a "wind trolley" to keep it on :)

12-23-10013.jpg

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It's a cold, grey day up here in North Texas so I had to keep my bald spot warm and my new Elosequi Basica Beret has done the trick ALL day now !! And I don't need a "wind trolley" to keep it on :)

12-23-10013.jpg

That's excellent in its way. You've gone from a cowboy to a philosopher! It makes you look like a very thoughtful guy. With these hats, one can go from one kind of person into another. I like seeing it done.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
That's excellent in its way. You've gone from a cowboy to a philosopher! It makes you look like a very thoughtful guy. With these hats, one can go from one kind of person into another. I like seeing it done.

It's a really practical hat! I've been in and out of a pick-up most of the day and my friend has to take his Resistol off when he gets in as you can't wear a hat in a modern pick-up !! And when we went to lunch, I took it off, folded/rolled it up and put it in my coat pocket !!! :)

Torpedo

One Too Many
Montbla, you are wearing that beret well!
150719541, those pics of yours do stand out in these wintery Christmas times.
Hatophile, your Christmas combos are amazing! Well done!
Jimmy: wow! Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran