Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coble

A-List Customer
When i told Art to make this hat for me, i said i'd like to be able to dress casual, but also wear it when i dress up. The man can make a spectacular hat. I'll have to post a picture with it on when i'm in a suit.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
When i told Art to make this hat for me, i said i'd like to be able to dress casual, but also wear it when i dress up. The man can make a spectacular hat. I'll have to post a picture with it on when i'm in a suit.
As good as they look when new, I feel a GOOD hat looks so much BETTER when it has some wear and tear so to speak on it ! :)

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Royal Stetson Yesterday..
f6a3855b.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bart, IC, and Chinaski--Thank you gents. I actually do have all my other hats John, but they have been "temporarily indisposed" for a few days! Art made this one with a velour finish which I think really deepens the color and makes an incredible feel! I do think I feel a Strat coming on today, though.....

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
In my Art Fawcett hat, its taken on a lot of character since i got it in Oct. Thanks Art for such a wonderful hat, its the only hat i wear now, its on when i get up in the morning, till i go to bed at night.

Great looking lid Coble! Can't wait to see what it will look like when paired up with a suit. It is great when your hats can pull double duty like that.

Cheers!

Dan

OT1899

Familiar Face
In my Art Fawcett hat, its taken on a lot of character since i got it in Oct. Thanks Art for such a wonderful hat, its the only hat i wear now, its on when i get up in the morning, till i go to bed at night.
68291_10150115851545350_503590349_8223233_676847_n.jpg

Very versatile hat indeed!!! What are the specs and color of that hat again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen