Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brüder Böhm Velour

Good for a cold evening!

5383027500_54799b1662_z.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Love the crease an the color of the hat. Nice jacket also. I'm very familiar with the freezing temperatures you mention, which is why a lot of the time I need a stocking cap if I'm outside for a longer period of time.

Thanks, Alex, and stay warm!

warbird

One Too Many
Nice hats Rusty and Ken. I tried to schedule a visit down there Saturday as well. Talked to Mike on Friday. Just couldn't make it happen. I am hoping to make it down in 2 weeks. I need to sell one more hat, then I can get Mike to make me a western.

Bart, looking sharp as always. I love the wide ribbon.

DRB

One Too Many
I've been wearing this old Lothar's down... warmest coat I have. I couldn't figure out why it lasted to May at 90% off, until I realized it was a 6X (XLs, not Beaver.)
Harry likes it too. Open Road on top.

or252_012311.jpg

What a great photograph. The OR is the perfect color for the setting. Say Hi to Harry for me.

majormoore

Vendor
Get Ken to show ya'll the hat he made at the shop, it was a 100% hare and he pulled it on the block, sanded it, and set it on fire and sanded again. , it has a bound edge , I did help on that. It fit Rusty dead one the money.

Ask Ken, if pulling those hats on the blocks is easy?????

But in all fairness, Ken did outstanding, would have him any time as a helper in the shop, Rusty on the other hand ???????? we will have to talk about that. If any are ever in the area, my shop is open to you to work on any hat you have free of charge, and I will help or mess it up if you want me too.

Major Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner