Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Randy - good to see you back and I like campdraft presentation ;)
Yeps - that's a cool different look.

Today - Stetson Playboy. I love this lightweight hat.
dfbbc520.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Today - Stetson Playboy. I love this lightweight hat.

Rodkins -- I'll say it again, that Playboy is YOU. That is just a fantastic look. Love the color on that one, as well. How would you characterize it? Silver Belly? Light gray? (Any undertones? :D)

Cheers,
JtL

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Rodkins -- I'll say it again, that Playboy is YOU. That is just a fantastic look. Love the color on that one, as well. How would you characterize it? Silver Belly? Light gray? (Any undertones? :D)

Cheers,
JtL
Thanks again guys. I would say light gray with dove undertones :) It's pretty much light gray.

Rodkins -- I'll say it again, that Playboy is YOU. That is just a fantastic look. Love the color on that one, as well. How would you characterize it? Silver Belly? Light gray? (Any undertones? :D)Cheers, JtL

seconded... it looks fantastic and I can tell by the smile forming that it feels as good as it looks.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
seconded... it looks fantastic and I can tell by the smile forming that it feels as good as it looks.

Thanks Alan. It definitely feels "right". I think it was meant to be that a 7 3/8 long oval just popped up there with a buy-it-now price when I had been looking for a light gray vintage hat for a few days.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
It has gone from bright sunshine and almost 80 degrees on Saturday to now being 18 degrees and FALLING and we got freezing rain, sleet AND snow this morning so am going for MAX warmth that NO Fedora or Western can give ! My Elosequi Beret w/ down hood while i'm out in it ! We are down to the single digits, chill factor wise, with winds in the 25/0 mph range and is going to stay that way for the next 3 days they say :) Ya'll come on down to Texas :)

12-23-10014.jpg

Onward thru the Fog :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy