Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
That Whippet really suits you Del, looks great!

Thanks, RBH. Wish it was warm enough here to wear something like your beautiful straw Whippet, but instead we are getting another foot of the white stuff :smow:

Great look, love Mickey's, I wore my brown Whippet there in October.

Wow, thank you billyspew, what a small world! Mickey's AND a Whippet, too! Perhaps not so unusual back in the day, but a rarity today, I would say. Mickey's definitely has that vintage vibe, and is just so right for a fedora.:hat:

You and your hats make beautiful music together... haven't seen an off note yet. On a quick glance at the first picture I thought I saw a man with a racing form.

lol Thanks, Alan. You and your hats make quite the duet as well! I looked for a piano playing emoticon to no avail, but interestingly there are two for the violin:eusa_booh :violin:

Last edited:

Shanghailander

One of the Regulars
On the Pendolino train, north of London

Royal Stetson
P1010043-1.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
On a visit a visit to the Cincinnati Museum Center a few years ago, we ran into a museum regular. He doesn't work there, but he's become part of the display. We talked hats for a while. He didn't know much about them, but was happy to hear that his Playboy was quite a bit older than he thought.
DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0313.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
The mystery of the "Indy hat". A precious few look good wearing one, and you are one of those Jimmy.

Thanks Bart, Lefty, Alan and Robert. :)

Alan -- the felt on the AB Deluxe is sourced in Portugal and is really something else. It is lush, yet bullet proof -- a pretty amazing combination.

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
He should be on his way Chief.

Thanks for the update, Rusty. And thanks for handling things while I've been indisposed. The doctors tell me that I may be released tomorrow -- I have a host of WAB fedoras surrounding me to speed my recovery...:D

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
You know, RBH, at first glance I wanted to say I didn't care for that hat, but there is something oddly appealing about it. I actually kinda like it! Not that my opinion amounts to a hill of beans!!

lol I actually had the exact same reaction. Kinda cool, RBH. ;)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Here are some shots from out your way.
We took over Buffalo City Hall
DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

hat storage under the seats
DSC_0046.jpg

Forest Lawn is fantastic, as is the Prudential Building.
DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

Gary White
DSC_0273.jpg

Going nuts at the Botanical Gardens
DSC_0332.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member