Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

A-List Customer
my forest green VS yesterday and today.
VSforestJune12010sunlight3.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wade, Thanks! Your Stetson Chatham looks great!

Dieter, No Derby? Cool Bond + Photo! Hope you didn't run anyone over. :)

Jed, Very nice Fed IV!

Loyd, Really like the Forest Green VS!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Beverly Hills Deluxe Quality. Carleton College. Northfield, Minnesota

On the path to Goodsell Observatory. Patch of late afternoon sunlight in front of Hulings Hall.

Bone-chillingly cold, the fading glow of sunlight ineffectual in providing any warmth.

Goodsell Observatory. Built in the 1890's, it was one of the most prominent observatories in America for a time, setting time for all railroads west of the Mississippi and carrying out major astronomical studies with its three important telescopes.

The small dome, which houses an 8.25" Alvan Clark & Sons refractor. A 16.2" John Brashear refractor resides within the main dome of the observatory. These historically important telescopes are an important part of the legacy of American astronomy.

Moody, backlit shot of the Skinner Memorial Chapel in the waning light.

A final photo in the flourish of golden light at sunset, before heading off to supper.

Last edited:

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Great look sir; I only rarely like dents in a homburg but they are perfect on yours! (What is happening in the background? Pickets?)[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I think some Homburgs work fine with dents, whereas others do not. I would for instance wear a lightly coloured St. Regis only with a center dent.

The get together in the background is an assembly of Bavarian unionists and members of professions like the police, hospitals, tax office .... being in the streets for higher wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot