Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Congrats to the new Grad! We can all share in your happy day, thanks to your beautiful pictures, and you chose the perfect ensemble for it! :eusa_clap

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Ft. Clinch
ad21121e.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Many thanks, randooch and DJH!

DJ, congrats on the graduation. It's a proud moment. We went through it last year. Mazel!

Blackthorn, your pictures just reminded me that I am finally going to retire my 8 year old, mega-repaired photo vest. I just ordered a new one on line yesterday. I'm very excited for it to come!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Many thanks, randooch and DJH!

DJ, congrats on the graduation. It's a proud moment. We went through it last year. Mazel!

Blackthorn, your pictures just reminded me that I am finally going to retire my 8 year old, mega-repaired photo vest. I just ordered a new one on line yesterday. I'm very excited for it to come!
This was my first trip wearing a vest of this kind. It has revolutionized the way I travel. I love this vest!

InsolentPuppy

A-List Customer

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Al - thank you. This was a special day all round.

Brando - we appreciate your good wishes.

Hatto - thanks so much.

Scotty - thanks - it is indeed a proud moment. I think I read that you are a teacher and there is lots on this forum about the decline in standards. Em was so lucky that she was part of a great group of high school friends - both boys and girls - that all had great attitudes and are really nice kids. I think this helped make school a great experience for her.

Rodkins - looks like a nice summer day out to the fort.

dogrocketp

One of the Regulars
You are the best dressed man in Olney, Dinerman. Keep up the tab and pin collar shirts. Remember, though, when you come to DC you have to measure up against me and others! (vanity has nothing to do with rationality!)

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Beautiful day in the "Burgh".

The city is renovating the South Side (has been doing so for a few years ) now available are really nice and fun places to eat, drink (Cuba Libre choice of poison today), and interesting events to see in that part of the city....

So the temp is 82 and not much humidity, a great day for a Panama and lunch at an outside cafe while watching people....

30nalue.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Went with my Mr. with my two teens to his house in Placerville, CA on Thu, Fri, and Sat. Besides enjoying the peace and quiet away from our city lives, learning to do archery, playing bocce ball, eating yummy food cooked on the barbeque, and swimming in the pool- we all went to the El Dorado County Fair. While there I bought this summer weight western hat! The brand is "Cowboy Junk" of all names, my Mr. is wearing his Resistol.

Watching the horses Saturday morning at the Fair:
IMG_0989.jpg

taken before heading back to the Bay Area:
IMG_0995-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21