Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Is anyone else finding it impossible to post pics today? There's evidently a new system here, and it isn't recognizing my Photobucket link.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Or you can just type

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, that helped!

My wife and I visited Yosemite and its Sierra neighborhood over the Fourth 3-day weekend.

Mono Lake with its tufa formations sticking out of the water:
DSCN2955.jpg

And a distant view of Half Dome:
DSCN2920.jpg

and still in Yosemite but I don't know the name of this sea of ice (otherwise known as a lake):
DSCN2695.jpg

InsolentPuppy

A-List Customer
This is the Adam that Douglas was so kind to sell.

DSCF4912.jpg

It looks great just sitting there, but not so good on my long oval head. So I've been experimenting with different bashes. This semi open road bash is my 1st attempt (that didn't look too stupid). The color is much closer to true in the 2nd photo.

cimg3011v.jpg

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
This is the Adam that Douglas was so kind to sell.

It looks great just sitting there, but not so good on my long oval head. So I've been experimenting with different bashes. This semi open road bash is my 1st attempt (that didn't look too stupid). The color is much closer to true in the 2nd photo.

cimg3011v.jpg

That traditional OR Cattleman crease looks good on ya! :) snap that brim down in front and you'll have a great vintage OR look!

Brando11

A-List Customer
Thanks guys, that helped!

My wife and I visited Yosemite and its Sierra neighborhood over the Fourth 3-day weekend.

Mono Lake with its tufa formations sticking out of the water:
DSCN2955.jpg

And a distant view of Half Dome:
DSCN2920.jpg

and still in Yosemite but I don't know the name of this sea of ice (otherwise known as a lake):
DSCN2695.jpg

Really nice shots there, Blackthorn. Good looking lid, too- what is it?

-Brando

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great shots Blackthorn. I've not yet been to Yosemite, we'll have to rectify that someday.

I can see why that's your go-to hat - even with all your costume changes, the Pecan colour seems to go well with them all.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Great shots Blackthorn. I've not yet been to Yosemite, we'll have to rectify that someday.

I can see why that's your go-to hat - even with all your costume changes, the Pecan colour seems to go well with them all.
Thanks DJH, I usually take clothes that match the hat, when I'm traveling, just because I love the hat so much.

I hope you get to Yosmite, it's like the Disneyland of nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters