Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin B

One Too Many
Agreed. It's like the difference between elegent and expensive, one does not necessarily mean the other. There is a certain mechaincal delicate refinement to the early cars, which is one of the reasons I'm being drawn into the Harley Earl designed Buicks and coachbuilder cars right now. You and I probably have very close taste in automobiles.

Agreed. It's like the difference between elegent and expensive, one does not necessarily mean the other. There is a certain mechaincal delicate refinement to the early cars, which is one of the reasons I'm being drawn into the Harley Earl designed Buicks and coachbuilder cars right now. You and I probably have very close taste in automobiles.

And Al and I have similar taste in food.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Today was all about my good friend, Mr. Main Street

smugshot9674862-L.jpg

I recently reshaped Mr. Main Street from his original teardrop crease to a diamond one. He and I feel better together as a result!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Rodkins. The hat was originally found by Josh and (luckily for me) he chose not to keep it.

Another of my favorites today, my Mode Edge Stetson 15.
This hat was unworn when I got it and has the nicest soft felt.

smugshot9292215-L.jpg

Herzen

One of the Regulars
Thanks Rodkins. The hat was originally found by Josh and (luckily for me) he chose not to keep it.

Another of my favorites today, my Mode Edge Stetson 15.
This hat was unworn when I got it and has the nicest soft felt.

smugshot9292215-L.jpg

That's a fine looking lid!

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
AlessandriaSept2011.jpg

My modern Borsalino Alessandria in Taupe. Summer is just about gone, just a couple weeks ago this picture would have been lighted by direct early-morning sunshine. Now it's still 5-10 minutes until the sun emerges from the downtown buildings, hence the Frowny Face...:(

T Rick

Practically Family
Looks like a nice hat ... :cool:
Thanks, it is. My oldest hat (1930's I think), it came to me with the liner removed. Very soft, pliable/moldable felt. Picking up take out at an Italian restaurant last night, got a smile with "really like your hat" from a far too cute, far too young 20 something blonde young lady (at least she made an old guy smile).

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, it is. My oldest hat (1930's I think), it came to me with the liner removed. Very soft, pliable/moldable felt. Picking up take out at an Italian restaurant last night, got a smile with "really like your hat" from a far too cute, far too young 20 something blonde young lady (at least she made an old guy smile).

I remember when you bought it. I liked it then and I like it now. We're never too old to enjoy a compliment such as you describe ... ;)

That's a Standard line, T Rick. 8^)... the hat has a sharp profile and looks great on you.

David, you photo shows off the felt in you 15 beautifully.

Fine hats all round fellows... thanks for sharing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany