Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerekson

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
It has the original bash in it, a very rough, punched in deal, kin of like a c-crown but not at all refined. Tight pinch. You want to get the front of the top dent at the point where the vertical part of the blocking ends and the dome starts.

I think I've got it. Thanks!

Could you do me a favor and get me a shot of the top and sides?

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stetson Sovereign

Staying with the green motif today....:D

Sovereign16.jpg
Sovereign14.jpg

Sovereign15.jpg
Sovereign13.jpg

D

DeaconKC

My sweetie surprised me with a new work cap Saturday, it's not too fancy, a Docker's canvas cap, but I sure do like it.
004-1.jpg

Spellflower

Practically Family
Bolthead, I love the color combo of the hat and the ribbon! Looks great!

Dinerman, that Flagship is about the most gorgeous hat I've seen round these parts! You wear it well. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

RBH

Bartender
Ande1964 said:
My Silver Belly Campdraft was keeping me dry today.

camp.jpg

Anj
WOW Anj, I looked first and read last .... I thought that was a vintage fedora you had on! Great Campdraft!

Atomic Glee said:
I wear the same hat pretty much every day - my trusty Akubra Campdraft, which has been through plenty but still looks great.
2343383081_a6242e2d07_o.jpg

Kevin... that is one sweet Campdraft! The more I see it the more I fall in love with it!!!

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
RBH said:
Kevin... that is one sweet Campdraft! The more I see it the more I fall in love with it!!!

Thanks! I've refined it and refined it since I've had it, and I think that its current appearance is just about spot-on perfect for me.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
"One Hat Wonder"

Hey AtomicGlee,

Nice Campdraft alright. There's noooo way I could be anything other than a mad collector of quantity regarding hats because it's my nature and I wear a different hat all the time (need to get in the swing of posting pix of that daily on this thread) but I have so much respect and awe for someone who "wears pretty much the same hat every day" as you do. Honestly. There's a part of me that really wishes I could do that - it's the coolest.

Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy