Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent the last 24 hours observing the Jewish holiday. While you don't get to eat on Yom Kippur, it is kosher to wear a hat instead of a yarmulke. I chose a Dobbs homburg today with this 1930s Petrocelli suit that I bought at a rummage sale when I was college freshman.

100811_2.jpg

This stiff pose shows the suit a little better. I've gotten a lot of use out of this 75 cent purchase.

100811.jpg

Last edited:

job

One Too Many
Mattface,
Your son looks good and natural wearing his hat. I hope he treats them well and takes care of them.
Allan,
You look like a million dollars.
Jimmy,
Your looking a little Hawaiian today. Great hats guys.

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful Stetson, Bodie, striking foliage on a gorgeous day, and aloha shirt in October. It does not get any better than that!

Wonderful photo set, Jimmy! :eusa_clap

Actually, it's the grounds of a company headquarters about a 1/2 mile from me which spans several acres. It's a well-kept secret, and Bodie and I take advantage of it every so often...;)

Those stick throwing walks are the best... We've really been missing our big guy who left us this summer. Great photos Jimmy.

Mike, that Champ is a winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic