Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Thanks everyone. I just got in the car at night, and turned on the reading light, and that was the result. I'm not entirely sure why it looks a little like my lips are bleeding-- I can assure you they weren't!

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Wearing my Mid-Brown CD again today. Pic was taken by a friend the other day and shows why I usually don't wear brimmed hats when shooting :)

IMG_1806.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
It's been a very nice, lazy weekend. Watching The Great Escape (for at least the thirtieth time), hitting a few estate sales, and making pretzels were the highlights.
DSC_0375-1.jpg

DSC_0404.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0005-5.jpg

the cap I wore while at the estate sales
DSC_0018-5.jpg

We picked up a couple of hand knit blankets, and these two items.
DSC_0390-1.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Again this week my vintage gray (looks green 'cause of lights) Borsalino Torino from back in the day when Worth&Worth used to sell them.
5c8e6e9a.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I went up to Purchase, NY to see my daughter on her birthday. While there, we went to Pepsico corporate HQ. On their expansive acreage, they have many gardens, unusual trees, small bodies of water, and sculpture, many of which were done at SUNY Purchase, right across the road. Here's a couple.

Here's me and some of 'the boys.'

downsized_1113111231.jpg

And here's me taking a break. I gotta get some sun.

downsized_1113111216a.jpg

That's my Henry, btw.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Great style, Ale! Borsalino looks real nice, and the specs and jacket do as well. Bet you were the sharpest looking fellow at B&N.
Thanks, Al (and Alan). I'm really liking this Borsalino! I'm not a fan of B&N but since the last independent spanish bookstore closed a few years back here in NY, they are the only local source for literature in my language :(

Last edited:

DRB

One Too Many
It's been a while since my last visit. Too many outstanding hats and names to mention. I'll just say, it warms my heart to see them all. Here is one I made and am wearing today.

Nov132011.jpg

I just noticed...my wool chocolate chip cookie coasters in the picture ....Having fun with wool

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Ale - great shot of the Borsalino.

DRB - nice to see your imagination come up with some cool ideas.

For me, my black VS today:

smugshot1679806-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic