Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Royal Stetson Weekender Zephyr weight
The one with the diamond vent perforations

DSCN0784.jpg

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Doesn't look as though you need any practice, Douglas. Always nice to see your cool hats and outfits.

Well, my mate Santa and I are hanging out dressed in our 7XCB Stetsons this evening

IMG2803-L.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, that new 7XCB is working out really well. I thought the brim width might be a little massive, but it looks great.

Thanks Alan. Yes, I'm really enjoying this hat. On the brim, although Bill had said it was 3 inches, I measure it as closer to 2 7/8, about the same as my OR style 7X. It is a big hat all around and I think the proportions work well.

As Bill noted, it is a rather large 7 1/8 so I've had to pad the sweatband a little, as I expected to have to. No problem though, very comfortable to wear. I remember our friend HatsEnough commenting that he has several of these 7X hats and they all run large, my size 7 OR 7X certainly fits like a 7 1/8. Did you notice one of his for sale on eBay? Obviously the least desirable one he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael