Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that started it all for me...

Stetson 25 Corral....
P1010005.jpg

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
DJH, Chepstow, and Neo, Thanks for the compliments and Merry Christmas........

DJH, I like your idea of Thursday night dinners with your daughter, that is very cool......

I just got my Borsalino back from Parker after a cleaning, reblock and new ribbon.......

Will post pics as soon as I can get them .........

Shohei

Familiar Face
Hi all,
My first hat really, arrived a few days back, very good deal no matter how I sliced it. Wore it out last minute Christmas shopping and here out playing with the kids and our dog in the wee bit of snow we are currently getting.

Oxford mix Mallory by Stetson was advertised as '60s (though I think this is a newer "vintage" still, none the less still a nice daily wear)
6561133151_255ec284a5_z.jpg
6561132931_21d46ef9ee_z.jpg

Cheers!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
It's the right time of year for this one -- mid/late 40's Royal Stetson in "Holly" color. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, gents!

HollyRoyalStetson-1.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Hi all,
My first hat really, arrived a few days back, very good deal no matter how I sliced it. Wore it out last minute Christmas shopping and here out playing with the kids and our dog in the wee bit of snow we are currently getting.

Oxford mix Mallory by Stetson was advertised as '60s (though I think this is a newer "vintage" still, none the less still a nice daily wear)
6561133151_255ec284a5_z.jpg
6561132931_21d46ef9ee_z.jpg

Cheers!

Shohei - It looks very good on you, the right Hat, not only for Winter.

Looks like I'll be wearing my new, just-delivered Borsalino Alessandria in dark grey for the remainder of the day.
Photo260.jpg

Great looking Borso jbucklin, it fits you very well. I like the color.

This old Stetson Nutria western arrived today. Remarkable felt...feels like a fur hat. I think it's the softest western hat I've handled.

nutriafur1.jpg

nutriafur2.jpg

Alan, that is a wonderful Hat you wear. A Eye Catcher I would say.

It's the right time of year for this one -- mid/late 40's Royal Stetson in "Holly" color. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, gents!

HollyRoyalStetson-1.jpg

Fantastic Stetson jimmy, and the color is great.

I wish all Loungers a Merry Christmas

Maguire

Practically Family
I've purchased a few new hats since my latest absence here which i hope to post shortly, mostly a Selentino i bought from the JJ hat store earlier this year and a new purchase, the Belfry Andrew from Hats in the Belfry i'm most pleased with. I'll take and post some pictures shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner