Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR Gordon

One Too Many
A number of great looking hats today, Whippets, Stetsons, Borsalino, and Mallory. I love my panama, but looking forward to wearing felt for a change.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
These few pics were taken outside the Green Mill in Chicago on Big Band night. Its Big Band night every Thursday. I have to take more pictures on the inside, which is very cool. The Green Mill hasn't changed much since Al Capone used to frequent the club and sit in the front booth in the 20's.

The two lovely ladies that accompanied me are Justine and Jill. The are sisters and have been friends of mine for over a decade.

IMAG0377.jpg

IMAG0383.jpg

IMAG0381.jpg

IMAG0379.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Wherefore art thou, morning crew???

Impressive day of hats yesterday, gentlemen. Alan, wearing that fabulous old Mallory takes 10 years off and adds at least 10 points to your I.Q. score, methinks. I can help you with your eyes...;)

Last evening, at the Ordway Center For The Performing Arts in St. Paul, for the Schubert Club presentation of violinist Julia Fischer in recital. 1930s Dobbs, Heather.

Last edited:
Shame on you Mike... we depend on your morning energy to get us up and moving.

I love your streetlight lit portraits, AL, and this one is fantastic. Tell me about the man in the top hat.

Thanks for the comments on the Mallory. Sometimes I look at my daily photo and see my mom. Maybe a little more sleep will help, but I don't think so.

Mom2003.jpg

My little one turns 17 tomorrow. We have a date after school to visit the Dept. of Motor Vehicles. I took some photos the other day for her summer dance program applications. I am wearing an old Borsalino thin ribbon - but who cares. :)

lilydancewinter2012.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy