Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
That is a fantastic hat. I absolutely love it. Would you call it a dove gray?

Thanks, G&T. The felt colour is actually Silverbelly (my phone camera doesn't always capture the colours too accurately). The Sportair is one of my favorite of Mr Fawcett's styles.

David, great place to take a photo. The Garrison sits perfect.

Thank you, Manfred. That area is part of a park that is right in the city - one of the nicest parts, I'd say. The Garrison has become my favorite hat for outdoor activities.

TipTop

Practically Family
Actually showing and wearing my favorite combo, "Whiskey and Feathers" which prompted a thread theme over in Western Anyone?

Maybe we could do a "Top to Toe" Favorite Hat and Shoes thread here in the general area.

Last edited:

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Foreman & Clark Porkpie

P1040166.JPG

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Steve, wonderful Chevreau, looks really good on you.

D-Guy, great VS. Wonderful ribbon.

Ed, that is the Hat of the future. Great, you can wear it now.

Robert, gorgeous Foreman & Clark Porkpie. Looks very special, but really good on you.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Robert-- I've been enjoying those flatter and/or telescope- crowned ones the past few days. Cool stuff.

Manfred, What a beauty, that Wegener!

Billyspew-- so put together with your Borso.

All the VS's from Fawcett Friday look spectacular as well, Eric, David, Link!

Man, Alan-- the Barbisio is awesome, but I LOVE that black Stetson.

Those velours or yours always astound me, Steve. they look like velvet.

Daizawaguy-- I always enjoy seeing those stingy-side VS's you have. They just seem perfect for you. Nice color scheme on today's overwelt.

Last edited:

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
There are good number of hat wearers in Bavaria but mostly Trachten styles. You will also see city styles there and else where in Germany. I don't think it is much different than the US. I would say there are more retail hat stores and production hat companies (Mayser, Wegener) per capita.

Unfortunately, the only hat store I'm aware of in the U.S. that stocks Mayser hats (let alone Wegener) is in North Carolina. I'd be interested to try some on.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Yep, nice hats GQ.
I like the Stevens Hatto.

2 for me today. Campdraft this morning - Tumwater this afternoon (after a shave).

march31-L.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up

Wow -- didn't realize you were a Transformer! :eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

Love the BR safari jacket -- from the "Golden Era" of BR!

Which reminds me, I scored an Abercrombie & Fitch felt safari hat that I need to post one of these days...;)

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy