Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Ale: Thanks for your most generous remarks! I would also add to your statement: "...and Lydia's generosity in approving of its purchase"! lol

John: I appreciate your kind words! These earlier St. Regis Homburgs are really quite extraordinary, but sadly very difficult to come by, especially in the larger sizes. If my head were a few sizes smaller I would have at least a half dozen more!

Lefty: Thank you, and I know what you are planning. :heh:

Alan: Thanks for the nod, and you are right, those adorable pups just push all the right buttons! :hug:

Manfred: Vielen dank, from a fellow Homburger! :yo:

David: Always look forward to seeing your Silverbelly TW, an amazing lid! Still a bit early in the season for straw here in MN, as temps in the upper 60's and 70's are as yet fleeting, but as is typical of Minnesotans, shorts and sun wear begin to make a showing as soon as temps soar above 50F!

Perry: Much obliged! :yo:

Jeff: Thank you X1000! You are too kind, but I can think of quite a few other spectacular Homburgs that grace us with their appearance in this thread every now and then...

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thank you for sharing your stellar photos from a journey far, far afield, Blackthorn! You keep outdoing yourself with your travelogues. I wonder where your next report will be filed from, perhaps that fifth largest continent at the bottom of the planet?

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Oh our wives, Al. Mine is also involved in my new Optimo Montecristi project! :D

I know of what you plan as well, Ale! :heh: shhhhhhhh

All of them. :D

got in a little tussle with a Remington on Sunday...

Wow, I had to scroll back several pages and play some catch up to see your new coiffure. Not only does it look marvelous, you have just expanded your vintage lid size range. Oh, and the Borsalino looks mighty fine on you as well!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Only time will tell, Delectans. Stay tuned. :D I do have plans, but they depend on whether the world blows up this spring/summer in the Middle East. Not that I plan to go there, but that might make travel too expensive.

And thank you, BR Gordon. :)

Jauntyone

Practically Family
I'm wearing a vintage Stetson stingy today:
IMG_9656.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, super Hat the Tumwater, I like it very much.

Mike, my congrats, I can say it looks superiore!

Ray, your Western Hats, looks really good on you.

gtdean, great looking Hat the Moonstone.

Johnny, that looks good. Nice VS.

Jaunty, the stingy brims, looks as good as the wide-brimmed Hats on you..

Jeff, thanks for the nice comment. I really appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner