Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, zetwal. I'm still curious--but certainly not wanting to start another dramatic series of posts-- about how long did it take for David's hat to arrive. David, you around?

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I know it's "old hat" ... but I really do like this zephyr Mallory ... :yo:

75e18664.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Randall, thank you very much for the nice compliment in my language. I really appreciate them.

Thanks Perry, I grew up with western films, my father was a great Western fan, he had enjoyed every western movies with all the great american Western actors.

zetwal, I like it too, it's a great Hat.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
[...] I grew up with western films, my father was a great Western fan, he had enjoyed every western movies with all the great american Western actors.

The global reach (and impact) of such films and imagery has been truly remarkable.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Applause to all posters, nice hats this weekend and this morning. :eusa_clap

This afternoon I am out enjoying the lakeside in our balmy 60' temps. Spring is here, but I am reticent in seeing the cooler mornings leave, being exchanged for the saltry spring and summer months. Humidity and more warm will be here tommorrow.

IMG1226-S.jpg

IMG1223-S.jpg

Such a nice morning deserves 2 pics. The weather as reflected in Minnesota background is splendid. Very little wind on the lake makes the surface opaque. My VS dove with charcoal ribbon is on my head.

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Attractive hat, and the lake looks delicious ... :yo:

What lake is that?

Thanks. We sold our other home last summer (Pleasant Lake) and have moved to Lake Johanna. From the shore line, most lakes here in the "Land of 10,000 Lakes" look very similar. Many of the established lakes that are stream fed have a distinct shoreline. Many of the lakes in and near the Twin Cities, MN have public access points on the shoreline so that visitors can enjoy the scenery also. I like this shared idea of the gorgeous resources we have. Our cabin in Park Rapids, MN has a similar shoreline, with just a larger aboundance of conifer cover. My VS shara, Stetson OR 25X, Adam Executive, Adventurer and Dobbs have all been swimming in this lake at one time or another. I really do have to use the windcords, if they have one, as a gust will take the hat into the water.

Best, Eric -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL