Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.Herdick

Familiar Face
P1040580.JPG

:eusa_clap

beautiful.

What is the colour of the ribbon?

Thank you Ale.

I actually find the tall square crown of this hat a bit challenging, but I do love the beautiful felt and details. So I work it.

Great blues on yous today, too.

And thank you, BR!

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
That's a very handsome and unusual hat, Mike. I don't remember seeing another C&K variation on the GP theme.
Thanks, Alan. I picked this one up from a bay listing from a popular hat selling lounger. It's a C&K Twenty and like you said in the GP style. Even though this hat is much older for some reason it has a 70's hippie feel to me if that even makes any sense.

+1 Mike, looks like it's in great condition.
David, your penman is classic.

Nice C&K to start the day, Mike.

Mike, that Crofut, is a wonderful looking Hat. Great brim edges and felt ribbon makes a fantastic optic.
Thanks for the comments everyone. There have sure been a great bunch of hats up today.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Ale.

I actually find the tall square crown of this hat a bit challenging, but I do love the beautiful felt and details. So I work it.

I agree. Mine had a deep teardrop crease that lowered it nicely. How is yours creased?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot