Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Been a while since I’ve last been by, but everybody’s looking good as always. Here’s what I’ve been wearing almost daily, my silverbelly Campdraft. Even with the heat, it’s been rather comfortable.

7092012.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Thanks Mitral.

Neo, YOU NEED TO GET INTO A STRAW.......:D

Chepstow I am soooo hooked on your hat.....If you ever leave it laying around,, well ahhhh errrr.... nah I couldn't do that to ya.....;)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ernst Köln OEM Antelope (Vail Summit, CO in background I think :) )

7532994294_df2c49800b_b.jpg

I am working my way back East from southern CA.

What part of SoCal? I probably could have waved to you on the freeway! ;) Super choice of hats-- those brown variations really ping with those landscapes.

Lots of great hats around here lately!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Manfred, Randall - thanks for yesterday's comments guys.

Fabio - I like the Raiders hat. I have a couple of Indy hats myself (a Garrison and an AB) and I love the style.

Brent Black Montecristi for me on another fine morning

smugshot2513545-L.jpg

John, do you have a post-machine-wash picture? Intriguing method of cleaning. The sweat didn't mind?

I don't have picture capability right now, but the hat came out none the worse for wear. The sweat I wiped a little leather perserver stuff on it while damp so it is fine. The felt is old and actually sun bleached in some areas. It is my beater hat used mostly for gardening and mowing lawns at church.

DNO

One Too Many
Don't post here very often. I'm always in awe of the terrific hats in this thread!

But today being in the mid-20's it was perfect weather for my Banana Republic safari hat. First time I've had a chance to wear it and it was very, very comfortable.
It's a nice old one in great condition. From the days before Banana Republic became a fashion store.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany