Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Biltmore Open Road in Fawn, dry diamond crease...
IMG_20121106_215508_481.jpg

Landman

One Too Many
Great looking hats guys!

Alan, that old black Stetson is gorgeous. I'd love to find one of those but I know my chances are slim so Art is making me something similar in his black lightweight felt.

Tom, where did you find that Biltmore Open Road? Is that the same hat that Miller Hats used to sell?

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Great looking hats guys!

Alan, that old black Stetson is gorgeous. I'd love to find one of those but I know my chances are slim so Art is making me something similar in his black lightweight felt.

Tom, where did you find that Biltmore Open Road? Is that the same hat that Miller Hats used to sell?

Mike-
He provided the link in the post new hats thread. Here is the link - https://hats-plus.com/p-1196-biltmore-open-road-hat.aspx

I couldn't resist so I picked one up myself.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Simonds, they pulled the cable back up yesterday afternoon so no more worries about that. Considering some of the things I did with a generator at work last week, stepping over a downed power line doesn't seem like much. ;)

Thanks Mayerswegener and scooter. The 10x definitely is a nice hat.

DJH, I was down close to a week during that snow storm as well. Living in a neighborhood with lots of trees does have some downsides... Nice Penman!

Nice Open Road GTDean!

Today it's going to be cold and windy so I stuck with the Coyote fur hat.
IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_5209.JPG

IMG_5212.JPG

Great looking hats guys!

Thank you Mike. This hat is early - examples do not come up for sale very often. I look forward to seeing what you and Art come up with.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Al, Steve and Jared, thanks very much for the kind words about the Mayser! I appreciate them.

Sam, what is that! Not bad but you looks like a russian!
I tip my hat for you, you have courage to wear it.

David, sharp, Penman today!

Mike, nice photo with wife and new hat! As it looks, you have fun.

Tom, congrats to the Biltmore, looks sharp!

Scooter, that hat looks very good on you.

Jaxworx, I like that photo. Really good ingredients!

Cicero, nice job on your Stetson. Looks good on you!

Robert,wonderful Optimo and ribbon work! You look good!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Bowlerman.

Chepstow: It's a Coyote fur hat made by some guy up in the Northwest USA. I believe it's styled on the old trapper style hats worn a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic