Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Outside this morning preparing a Fraiser Fir Christmas tree that I will bring into the house this evening. The Holidays are starting in full force at my house.

IMG_3654-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

(Hatted in my Stetson Sovereign 20 moss green fedora with mode edge.)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Job; I do like th contrasting binding and ribbon - fine lid.

Javier; Go man go! Showing real style as you go thru your day.

History Teach; Great pics this week.

David; Splendid hat for a day that rquires you to be bundled up. I do like your jacket.

Tom; Thanks for the splendid pics. AL. appears beautifull in your pics.

Alan; The misto is a grand colored felt for any day -rain or shine.

Best, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, Mike and Perry, thanks for the kind words. i appreciate them all!

Javier, I love your Lamson!

Perry, I think I am in the club with my new black Stratoliner. A nice one!

Tom, good looking Resistol, fits you great!

Alan, one of my favorite hats from your collection. a stunner your Ipersca.

Eric, I love your sweaters, that design looks a little bit nordic! Wonderful wide brimmed Stetson!

Perry, I think I am in the club with my new black Stratoliner. A nice one!

Tom, good looking Resistol, fits you great!

Alan, one of my favorite hats from your collection. a stunner your Ipersca.

Eric, I love your sweaters, that design looks a little bit nordic! Wonderful wide brimmed Stetson!

+1 Yes Manfred that's a great black Strat you got!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
After a stroll with the dogs down the lake shore I am preparing to head back to work.

IMG_3659-M.jpg

My VS Wanderer with granite felt a is a veratile color. Additionally, my wife just got thru commenting that this hat, with more modern dimensions, is her favorite.

IMG_3662-S.jpg

Best, Eric -

lauro13

One of the Regulars
This is the Homburg I got on Etsy. I got it cause it matched my Vespa. I'd like to convert to a fedora, don't judge! I've already re-bashed it but will probably send it out for a brim treatment.

2D43B047-B56F-410F-A831-40885C462F04-7336-00000426AE40528E.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Hato !
Indeed so able to run a few errands well protected ! & your Black Strat is the Max just awesome. That is on my list of Must Have's !:eusa_clap
Ok lets see here
ERIC, the VS just looks Awesome & for me the vent holes are a must even in the cold weather & the Soverign is sweet too.........

Alan, The Borso well im a big fan of stitched & welted brims. It's a good touch for my up brim moods + just Awesome & Hey i got a I-5 phone now so i see how you guys do it Solo on the pics... Fun Phone & Camara......

Tomb, Cannot go wrong with any Vintage Resistol a Good hat there !

Jonny-O, Your Hat i have the Up Most Respect for !!!!!!!!!!

Javier, Yup the L/M just Classy all the way ! hey can i have some Tamales for lunch ? ahhhhh i better not...Ive got to be good ....

Job, Good F P there & love the matching ribbon & brim binding......

Chepstow !, Beautiful Brother ! & the Flange Block just great Pics of stuff we need to post up more of Pure Art form all Hatters Tools & Blocks etc....
I really dig thst Wagener...

Rodkins,
Very nice 100 there & the brim was ment to be just the way you have it ! A good touch i learned from RBH , oh yea Killer Beard going on !

Historyteach,,, The F/P great colors you can not let that hat Hibernate ! yup very Whippetsque too.

David !, Man i miss your morning posts been sleepin in , Awesome Borso ! & i have to figure out the way you angle your camera so i can get better crown pics & show the ribbons if im in Brim-Up Mood with this new I-5.....

BR !, Hey Primo !:cool:

fashion frank

One Too Many
Fashion Frank, do you always dress that well because the weather is bad?

Hey you catch on quick, I dress that well all the time even when I'm cutting the grass !

That is a suit that I picked up for next to nothing and it fit me perfectly ,no tailoring needed at all.

Yea thats right, it was crappy evening but I was taking my buddy who just returned from overseas deployment to get a new dress overcoat that he now needs .
It was such a good deal that I bought a second one when I took him there.

All the Best, Fashion Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit