Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
I wore my Fed Deluxe IV today. Great hat!

IMG_0343.jpg

Nice one, Bolt. Ain't it great to wear a felt again?!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Get any of your million hats in the mail today?:D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Get any of your million hats in the mail today?:D

No, I thought my Campdraft would make it today, but it didn't show. :rolleyes: :( Maybe tomorrow.

I don't know how the Major is coming either, but I know I'm anxious to hold that black hat in my hand. :eusa_clap
I'll let you know. :D

Thanks, Russ and CJ. It sure is nice to be in the felts again.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
No, I thought my Campdraft would make it today, but it didn't show. :rolleyes: :( Maybe tomorrow.

I don't know how the Major is coming either, but I know I'm anxious to hold that black hat in my hand. :eusa_clap
I'll let you know. :D
I know the major is very busy with work and my bugging him...:rolleyes: :D

Thanks Bob you are making me have to order a Campdraft...:eusa_doh:

BobC

indycop said:
I know the major is very busy with work and my bugging him...:rolleyes: :D

Thanks Bob you are making me have to order a Campdraft...:eusa_doh:

I don't want to bug the Major. I want him to take his time and do a real fine job on that black hat and the silverbelly too. I know he will.

Did you order a Campdraft? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap You and Nigel and me can break 'em in together! ;)

warbird

One Too Many
BobC said:
I don't want to bug the Major. I want him to take his time and do a real fine job on that black hat and the silverbelly too. I know he will.

Did you order a Campdraft? :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap You and Nigel and me can break 'em in together! ;)

I handled the felt on your black hat the other day Bob. It's gonna be real nice. ;)

BobC

warbird said:
I handled the felt on your black hat the other day Bob. It's gonna be real nice. ;)

I know it will be a very sharp hat. When I talked to Mike on the phone I could hear in his voice how passionate he is about his hats and how much he enjoys them. But I don't want to rush the artist. It's his hat that he's making for me to wear. I'd rather wait for him to finish it in his time. Then it will be my pleasure to touch it and wear it for him.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:

I ordered a campdraft a few minutes ago. I have been bugging the wife for a birthday hat from the major but I think I have to pay off theirs first.:(

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
One silverbelly on order!...Can't wait to get it...It will be interesting to see the variations of the same hat being posted!:eusa_clap :D
Rusty...I forgot about the Thin Ribbon thread...I'll have to post a few of my hats for that one....:eek:
Dman...lookin' good...How are things going for you up thar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24