Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
P9270059.jpg

Nice, IC. I'm still waiting.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
carter said:
Alan, Did you get any photos?

No pictures allowed in the house, I'm afraid. However, I recall that someone posted a picture of it in an earlier thread on Truman. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Edit: Here it is. Apparently it's a Lee.

hatncoatrack_exb_HSTR437.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
panama jack said:
Jimmy,
That's a beautiful hat. Wouldn't mind having one of those myself.

PJ

I myself have a nice Green Borsalino so I am Biased ...but this must be one of the nicest hats ever on the Lounge ...up there with that Trionfo of HP Gene's and some of the Art VS classics...

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
cookie said:
I myself have a nice Green Borsalino so I am Biased ...but this must be one of the nicest hats ever on the Lounge ...up there with that Trionfo of HP Gene's and some of the Art VS classics...

Wow -- thanks, Cookie! I really do love that lid. :) Have you ever posted your green Borso -- would love to see it.

HarpPlayerGene said:
Jimmy is the "Green Machine"!! Good goin', JTL!

Thanks, Gene. "Green Machine"? lol Sounds like a good thread title for green lids...;) You've sure got some green beauties of your own!

Cheers,
JtL

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Josephine said:
Castaway Cay... I'll be there in a month!
:eek: :eek: :eek: YOU ARE KILLING ME!!! I wanted to go back this year but the funds just weren't there. :( I fully plan to go next year! I have been on their cruiseline 3 times now and have no interest in any other.

I would say hope you have a great time but I know that will happen!!:eusa_clap

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
For a weekend retreat I went on, I rolled up my Borsalino and put it in my backpack. Wore it, rolled it again, came back and wore it again today. I like this hat and how it bounces back from being packed. Mind-boggling.

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou