Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry... when you feel kiddish there is nothing like Yiddish.

And forgive me for kvelling, but you might enjoy a bit of these hats in action.

[video=youtube_share;FfVvBSI8UMA]http://youtu.be/FfVvBSI8UMA[/video]

[video=youtube_share;6KvAb2ZeNYc]http://youtu.be/6KvAb2ZeNYc[/video]

[video=youtube_share;xX6BcUbxSqY]http://youtu.be/xX6BcUbxSqY[/video]

Lily is a high school senior, but most of these kids are in middle school.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, all. And don't be naughty, Aureliano or Ale (short for my real name) sure. Aure? Not so much [bad] :D

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Alan - very cool photos (and vids ) of Lily's musical.

Tom - gotta love the CD

Ale - great looking KVK.

Hatto - nice Champ today

hRm - I've never owned a Lee, but I always like the look of the examples posted here. Yours is a super hat.

David, I'm diggin' the fully formed goatee. Looks dashing with the Whippet and Black Sheep! nice black cherry today too.

Thanks, Jeff. The goatee has taken forever to look more than I'd missed shaving for a while. Now I've gottne this far, I might keep it for a while. I love the photo of you and your daughter today.

David, it only seems right to be sporting a shark's gill bow at the seafood show...

Hmm, that gives me an idea for tomorrow!

David, that color is a killer! The hat too!

Thank you, Manfred. Your Hückel today is a great looking hat. Do you have a feel for when it was made?

Sam - nice hats for the weekend and today

David, that VS just pops! Wow! What a hat!
Thanks, Splintz - that mystery Stetson is a fine looking hat too.

Robert - stylish Borsalino

David; Your hat should draw folks to your booth. Cheers for potential busness and your hat!
Eric - 30F? Sprint must be on the way. Got into the 50's in Boston this afternoon

I had my hat and the neighbors stingy fedora side by side on our display (what are the odds of having adjacent booths with fedora wearers?) and a lot of people wanted to talk hats. One guy told us he has a collection of Borsalinos. Several people wanted to know if they could buy the hats :)

David everything fit together between the show and your choice of hats

Thanks, OG. We've had an enjoyable couple of days at the show - one to go. This is fun for us, usually we are at manufacturing or defense industry events so a nice change.

Look out Dave that polar bear looks hungry.

Ya know, this booth was full of these bears - some of them way bigger than this one. Strange thing is, I have no idea what the company does - I'll have to make an effort to find out tomorrow. Cool display though.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
David, O-Guy, scooter, Eric and Justin, thanks so much for the nice comments about the Hückel. I really appreciate them.

David, great photo with the bear and thanks for the Hückel comment, the Hückel was made in the 50s!

O-Guy, a EXTRA EXTRA SUPERIORE has a great felt finish and are very rare to find, congrats to your new Borsalino!

Sam, great hats and a gorgous Cap the Full Cut!

Justin, sharp looking 40s Mistery Stetson. Cool Hat!

Robert, looks really good on you the wonderful Borsalino!

Eric, the Wanderer in the snow, a great photo and hat.

Alan, great, thanks for the Videos! Lily is an professional actor in my eyes. It was a pleasure to see and to hear her in action.
She is very very good. Congratulation!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Wilke Melone today, probably 1925.
The Melone is from a retailer shop from Richard Nebel in Bautzen Germany, foundet 1904 and is still in business, now in the fourth generation!

wear237.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Up and at it this morning with Tumwater Tuesday. Boy do I love this hat! Also was in an especially history nerd mood so I am rocking my history teacher tie and 150th anniversary of Fort Sumter lapel Pin.
20130312_062832_zpsb5fc271a.jpg
20130312_062958_zps4988244b.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Manfred - good look with the Melone

Great Tummy, Teach.

Probably my favorite of your hats, Tom.

At the office before fighting the traffic on the last day of the Boston Seafood Show. Rain forecast so wearing a tough hat today. - Adventurebilt

smugshot_3766703-L.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GilbertHit