Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
For TAR Tuesday I went so thin there isn't even a ribbon there. Coyote fur hat for today
IMG_4256.JPG
IMG_4264.JPG

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
So many beauties, gentlemen.

Just wanted to cite a couple: The Minnesotans are knocking them out of the park! Eric and Al, I admire your exquisite collections of vintage and VS. Thank you for the pics! I've never considered sauerkraut as anything beyond what comes in the Claussen jar, but my interest is piqued.

...and as always, Al, now I'm going to have to find sushi for lunch... ;) lol

I've had two people recently tell me I look like a hobo on totally different occasions (one was my wife while I thought I was wearing my nicer casual clothes). While I try to avoid buckling under that kind of pressure, I thought I might try and clean up my act, at least for a few days, and see how it fits.

VS today on the whitewashed wintery late March canvas.

081fc.jpg

BR Gordon

One Too Many

Just wanted to cite a couple: The Minnesotans are knocking them out of the park! Eric and Al, I admire your exquisite collections of vintage and VS. Thank you for the pics! I've never considered sauerkraut as anything beyond what comes in the Claussen jar, but my interest is piqued.

I've had two people recently tell me I look like a hobo on totally different occasions (one was my wife while I thought I was wearing my nicer casual clothes). While I try to avoid buckling under that kind of pressure, I thought I might try and clean up my act, at least for a few days, and see how it fits.

Well, I think that you look outstanding.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow that is a gorgeous hat Sam!
Your TAR is a FUR Sam, I like it!
Thanks for the kind words Perry.

Sam, a pleasure to see this wonderful hat!
Case, what a nice lookin' hat! Great bow work on that one!
Case; I tip my hat to you - daper lid.
Case, Your CRM "Greta" looks fantastic brim up!
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Hola 150719541, Hacen una pareja bien bonito ustedes.

Love the photo of Otto Delectans. Definitely a defining hat to wear.

B'man, isn't it the "in" thing to dress like hobo these days? Looking good in the VS.

DJH, love the color on the felt (at least as it appears in the photo) on that stratoliner.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. I am taking advantage of the 25'F temps and have spent the last hour with the dogs outside. I am hatted with my 50's Lee All-American.

IMG_4679-M.jpg

I need to change and head out for a run. I run with a knit stocking cap.

Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Al; When I schedule my next "classy outing" with my guitar I will ping you. I am still working my hands, ear and body back into playing shape. I had taken almost a year off from playing when working with our athletes who were making the final run at qualifing for the the 2012 Olympics. Playing a couple 30 minute sets in-between my bud's couple hour sets is just correct for my playing at late. As you know, practice, practice and purposefull practice.

B'man; Hobo - I do not see it. I like today's outfit and hat very much. I am a real fan of your dark blue VS.

DJH; Classy oldster Stratoliner today. A hat for the travleing man.

Perry; Thanks for sharing. I always look forward to seeing whats the fashion at your house.

Case; The hat looks warm.

Thanks for the hat show today. Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Justin, Al, hatsRme, Perry and Steve, many thanks for the nice comments!

Enrique, nice photo with your brother both of you are well dressed!
Now you wear also a hat and that looks great!

Justin, that is a fine and gorgeous Homburger on your head!

Al, that are splendid photos of you and Otto of course! It's always a pleasure to go among with you on your photo travels!
Great looking hats and you wear them fantastic!

Eric, a good and great looking hat that Lee!

Jeff, sharp dressed and well hatted!

Perry, very nice Strat today!

Sam, awesome fur hat!

David, a classic Strat in that color! Looks good on you!

Tom, sharp as always the Biltmore!

g-durand, your Penny comes good in the B/W photo!

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Delectans, Eric, Mayser, and Manfred, thank you for the kind words!

Eric, I too enjoy music, and would enjoy hearing you play one day! Great to see musicians of real talent preforming! You look very sharp! Also, I really like that Lee! You can really wear those light felt colors!

G.durand, that Marathon is great!

Gt, another winner!

David, wow! I really like the ribbon color on that Strat!!

Case, awesome fur!

Perry, lookin' grand in your great Strat!

Jeff, very nice look, and awesome VS!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Al and Eric - huge thumbs up for the MN guys! You gentlemen always have great hats to display.

Sam - that is indeed a hat! Yes, the colour of the Statoliner is is pretty close to todays photo. It does tend to shift between blue and green and grey depending on the light, though.

Hatto - nice Strat

Jeff - stylish with not a trace of hobo. Great VS.

Splintz, Eric, Manfred - I appreciate the comments on the Stratoliner. I like the Penn-Craft, Splintz.

ecto - the Panama looks great on you. I'm looking forward to straw hat weather arriving here in the North. I'm sure it will be about four months after Rusty's part of the country gets warm :(

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Stratoliner (early 40's) for me on TAR Tuesday
Al and Eric - huge thumbs up for the MN guys! You gentlemen always have great hats to display.

Thanks, David! A pat on the back and a high five too for your unfailing, daily contribution of beautiful, quality hats to this thread!

For TAR Tuesday I went so thin there isn't even a ribbon there. Coyote fur hat for today
Love the photo of Otto Delectans. Definitely a defining hat to wear.

The days of your coyote are numbered, Sam, at least for this season. lol Glad you enjoyed the photo of Otto. He wears that hat with such a natural ease.

Strat today.

Fine looking lid, Perry!

Thank you, my sushi-loving friend. :essen: Beautiful and poignant late Winter portrait.

Good morning. I am taking advantage of the 25'F temps and have spent the last hour with the dogs outside. I am hatted with my 50's Lee All-American.
Al; When I schedule my next "classy outing" with my guitar I will ping you. I am still working my hands, ear and body back into playing shape. I had taken almost a year off from playing when working with our athletes who were making the final run at qualifing for the the 2012 Olympics. Playing a couple 30 minute sets in-between my bud's couple hour sets is just correct for my playing at late. As you know, practice, practice and purposefull practice.

Sounds like a plan, Eric. Outstanding lid choices today. I always enjoy your double-headers.

Al, that are splendid photos of you and Otto of course! It's always a pleasure to go among with you on your photo travels!
Great looking hats and you wear them fantastic!

Otto and I thank you, my friend! Glad you could come along.

30's Penn-Craft

Very nice, Justin. Another winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL