Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, Tom, Bert, Justin and hatsRme, my sincere thanks for the kind words about the Black Strat.
I don't know how rare is a black Strat is in the US, In Germany he is unique! Thanks again, Gentlemen.

Justin, looks good on you your Cap. Best of Luck for your job I hope all goes well for you!

g-durand, excellent Whippet, you look very sharp!

Monte, cool hat the new Beaver! Looks good.

Randall, nice photo and cap! It take a while to see you on the photo.

Alan, splendid hat the Western. Fantastic shape and brim.

Robert, that is a damn sharp Borsalino. Perfect!

AnA, wonderful Milan. I wish the temps in Germany would climb higher.

Eric, super Lee. You look very good with him!

jbucklin

Practically Family
My VS Artlite Weston

photo-1_zps6319b321.jpg

Monte

A-List Customer
Great hats, all. A quick thank you to Manfred and Justin.
Prior to owning any vintage lids, I thought Knox and Dobbs were good hats. Now I see why--the felt on my Dobbs is soft and holds its shape as well. The shape and black ribbon are classic.
Speaking of ribbons... after being involved w many other threads in the lounge pertaining to fashion, I stubbornly am starting to think that my brown ribbon, on my black custom, does not compliment the overall look. I want a plan in place before I rip it off the hat. So....
What color ribbon would you go with--if you wanted something different than black on black? I'm posing this question here, because I feel most at home here. (funny looking expression now that I look)

confusedhat_zps144bffdd.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
AnA, thanks for the wishes. It helps, it's the first sunny and warmer day today, maybe the spring comes!

Sam, great look! The Melone looks superbe on you!

Monte, you look very good today, I dig this style. The ribbon question! I guess it's the hat on your head?
I like the ribbon on that. Looks good in my eyes. Use a Color chart how painter use it. There are a lot of colors you can hold to the hat!

Perry, that is a sharp hat your Caxton!

David, always nice to see the Tumwater, what a great hat!

Tom, wow, that is a new hat for me! Looks very good on you!

Jason, a fine hat on a fine head, you rock it!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Excellent, one and all!

I really like the Wegener, Sam.

Randall, it must be you in the white jacket where all others are in black! Always the optimist, aren't you? ;)

David, love the Tummy as always. The silver belly is my favorite.

Falcon Park Lawless repro for the past few days for me, with intermittent others within the walls of my home.

031qed.jpg

g. durand, that is a classy looking Optimo, and I enjoyed yesterday's olive whippet.

rlk-- that gamebird is understated and yet somehow just right. very nice.

Monte-- I like the brown ribbon on your black hat, but you could go charcoal or black, maybe even navy or dark burgundy if you want to get adventurous. Black Sheep hatworks has a photo of a very sharp black hat with a yellow ribbon. Brando has a VS that I recall being black with brown ribbon, and it was also very sharp. Good luck!

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, that is a great photo, I do like it! Great looking hat, really!

Robert, really nice color for the Game Bird, suits you great!

g-durand, sharp Optimo on you, great look!

A good, sunny day but to windy for a hat! For me a Brown buff leather cap!

wear245.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24