Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
TJones--is that a recent photo and if so, why are you in the ER? Hope you're OK.
Thanks g.durand. The picture is from this past Wednesday. Seems to have been some more Diverticulitis...I had two major surgeries since last October and had 16 inches of my colon removed after it ruptured because of the Diverticulitis. This stuff is nothing to mess around with. I went three days after it ruptured before going to the hospital last year. I had emergency surgery at that time and wouldn't have survived if I waited much longer.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
IMG_5822-M.jpg

Dan's vintage Stetson is an authentic bluesman's hat. The authenticity comes from the road travels and toil of an everyday gigging muscian.

I have not had enough of music today. Best, Eric -

If only all my hats had that much character! Looks like fun Eric (sweet VS too!)

Last edited:

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
Today I wore my modified Beaver Brand western. Got some nice rayon ribbon for it yesterday, but I can clearly see I didn’t attach it very well.

ZDSCF3150_zpse2db1b7f.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Mike; You wear any hat well. I hope the party folks appreciated the historic fedora.

RBH; Handsome hat. I like the light colored felt that you wear. The ribbon width is perfect for that hat.

Rag and Bone; Wow! Great duds and classy chapeau.

Best, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mike, very nice, great combo and look with the shirt!

Bone Man, sharp dressed! I think.. best dressed man in Australia!

Rusty, yeah, the Wedding hat, that hat looks great on you and now, the hat has a history that you never forget!

HT, very nice photos. The right backdrop for your hat and suit. Sharp!

John, father and son looks very good, can't say who looks better, you rock it!

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Sunday morning

Good morning all. I've been away for a few days taking my daughter back to college. Nice to get back home.

Rag & Bone Man - love the Squatter. I just received one in the last week and it's quickly becoming a favorite.
RBH - Can't go wrong with a Buckaroo. I'm thinking that someday I would really like a true Western hat.
Historyteach - great photo with the car. Perfect clothing and lid for the occasion.
John - always love the father & son photos. I wish my daughter (or wife) were fond of hats.

As we try to do at least every couple weeks, my wife and I take a walk in the Cleveland Metroparks. Wore my Bluegrass Green Camp Draft for the walk.

View attachment 3589 View attachment 3590 View attachment 3591 View attachment 3592 View attachment 3593 View attachment 3594

DJH

I'll Lock Up
TJ - you better take care of yourself, mate!

BJ - good job on the BB conversion

Mike - nice Whippet, I like the shirt to.

R&B Man - good look with the Squatter.

Rusty - nice to see the wedding hat again

Teach - great place for wedding. The TumH2O is looking good too.

John - the photos of you with your son are always a treat

Tom - the CD looks good with the western style crease

Andy - your trails look to be a great place.

Manfred - the Mayser is perfect for you.

RBH

Bartender
Thanks Eric.

Great look Teach....love the old car!

John if it wasnt for the car in the background that photo could be a vintage one. You
both look great!

Thank you Manfred! You look sharp in your Mayser.

Nice look Tom...but I do like the fedora style better.

Andy, Campdrafts were made for the outdoors!!! Great photos!

Thank you David!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy