Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.durand

One Too Many
Looks good, HB3. A nice classic crease in the Sportlite.

Out for a stroll after work, wearing the Mallory Ten. I had to wait for this pic to dry in the darkroom. :D
Photo1-206_zps6c91d79b.jpg

G.Durand that's two great hats from you this a.m. They all seem to look good on you too.
HB3 thats a good look you've got going on. Very well put together even after a hard day.
DJH, congratulations! Nice hat too!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the good wishes guys, we had a very nice day trip - Stowe, VT is one of our favorite places.

Back to normal today, on the way to the office with my Stetson 25, OR style.

smugshot_3573884-L.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Well done folks. Looking good on yesterdays pics.

Thanks for the comments yesterday on my contribution.

G.D.; Your hat collection is enviable. The Mallory worn last night is sweet. I love the brim edge.

David; A Stetson 25 is a very classy hat. It looks so maleable in the photo.

Tom; Thanks for sharing the pic of the Fed. Well done. Your background tells me that Fall weather is still working hard on the local vegetation.

Case; Your Akubra looks at home while you eat breakfast and prepare to head off for your day.

Andy; Hat and beard look good. Busy days povide a good reason not to shave.

Perry; I like the whole outfit today. When I go to our local feed store for supplies, when I dress in a white hat the local guy calls me out. He tells me I am looking like a "dandy." I like to think it means looking "dandy fine. " Dandy fine pic today.

P-Man; Silverbelly can cut the lawn, go to church and head out to the theatre in the evening at my house. Excellent choice.

This morning out for a walk around the lake in my vtg.Adams Executive. Fall colors are upon us so I will have to get some shots of the local hardwoods as backdrops later this week. For today - conifers as a backdrop.

IMG_6323-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric - that is one fine looking fedora. I haven't seen that model before. Stunning.

Andy; Thanks for the comment. There are a few of the gill ribboned hats around the forum. The Adam's thread showcases a bunch. I find the ribbon interesting and eye appealing. For me, the flatter brim is very easy to wear. Below is an older pic I have when I was cleaning a few of the vintage fedoras.

IMG_1874-S.jpg

Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Eric, a very nice photo, a good contrast to the beach and the water and a very nice VS!

PreacherMan, very nice, looks very good on you!

Perry, sharp that Stetson and the the Buckle looks superbe!

Andy, lovely hat that Stetson, one of your best!

Sam, a sharp look. Looks a bit like a work dress ( I do not mean this nastily ) It's interesting!

Tom, thumbs Up for the Fed!

David, killer swoop for your 25 Stetson, looks great!

Michael, really good color for that Mallory. Looks good on you!

Hamilcar, always best dressed my friend!

suitedcboy

One Too Many
Andy; Thanks for the comment. There are a few of the gill ribboned hats around the forum. The Adam's thread showcases a bunch. I find the ribbon interesting and eye appealing. For me, the flatter brim is very easy to wear. Below is an older pic I have when I was cleaning a few of the vintage fedoras.

IMG_1874-S.jpg
Eric -

That is an awesome stack of grey fedoras! Incredible!
]

tomb1013

One of the Regulars
Orangegra Tom - your yard still looks so green and lush. Mine here in Cleveland is already starting to look like autumn. Nice Fed.

Thanks for your nice comment.

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Richard, Manfred, dh66, and Eric, thanks for your comments.

Eric, the envy is mutual. I think your collection is amazing. Beautiful display of gill-ribbons.

tomb, case, and Preacher Man--nice showing of Akubras.

David, hatophile, Preacher Man-doing the thin-ribbons proud, gents.

Andy--that's a fine Royal Stetson. Looks good.

I doubled down on the Mallory madness and went from the Ten to the Twenty today.
IMG_3190_zps5d6c113b.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy