Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alan, I also have two daughters just a couple of years ahead of you. I'm jealous of that warm, wonderful pose. And always in envy of your hat(s)!

Good to see that you enjoying the holidays Alan. Great looking hats and kids.

Looking sharp splintercellz

Congrats again Richard. Great hat, wear it in good health.

That's a beautiful whippet Lotsahats

G.Durand thanks so much for sharing your road trip. I need one desperately to blow the cobwebs out of my brain, but for now I'll have to settle on traveling vicariously through you my friend. Great hats for the occasion

muhenu7u.jpg

Old Dobbs making friends with a new pendleton tonight. 1954 archival pattern plaid - thanks santa (mrs. DH)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

g.durand

One Too Many
G.Durand thanks so much for sharing your road trip. I need one desperately to blow the cobwebs out of my brain, but for now I'll have to settle on traveling vicariously through you my friend. Great hats for the occasion

dh--in case you don't remember, you commented several months ago about my looking like I was ready for a road trip. After you wrote it, I said to myself, "I think he's right", and the seed was planted. Here's hoping you can get away soon. Nice old Dobbs, new Pendleton combo.

(Got the car repaired today. My automotive doomsday scenario turned out to be a relatively minor problem.)

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Justin - looking very sharp.

Alan - two great shots, two great looking hats, two great looking daughters.

Dale - lovely hat, and a lovely shirt

g.d. - good to hear your car is okay

G.Durand, I remember that. I've a few years to go before I can hit a good one. It's a little over a 4 hour drive to the gulf coast from here, and the little people I feed can barely make that without someone coming unglued. It'll be a few years before a cruise to the west coast is enjoyable.
Stay safe on the road.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Nice hats yesterday. I really enjoy seeing folks' holiday family pics and scenes from Michael's journey (good to read that the mechanical problem was not severe). Good stuff.

Today... a late '40s or early '50s green Dobbs.
ygapa8ud.jpg
uvynu6am.jpg

Matt
A day without a hat is like a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21