Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Happy Monday, everybody. I'm going with a '40s Stetson Premier Vita-Felt Homburg. Like HatsRme's choice, it too has a funky ribbon.
ada5e7yb.jpg
ybu2adet.jpg

Matt
A day without a hat is like a night.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Clapping and cheers fellows! Great posts today and this past week.

A ski vacation, computer repair and the Holidays have kept me away from the forum of late. Here are a few pics from the recent days;

I grabbed a pic of my Vtg. Stetsonian in green. Over a week ago, I tried to contrast the green with a bluegrass green Akubra CD.

IMG_6832-S.jpg
IMG_6829-S.jpg

Bitter cold in the mornings, pre Holidays, as I opened the gym for morning practices.
IMG_6840-S.jpg
IMG_6841-S.jpg

Had enough of the cold last week and did chores in my VS Executive (silver belly). The new snow has the trees dressed for the Holidays. Festive!
IMG_6848-S.jpg
IMG_6851-S.jpg

More bitter cold today saw me in a jacket, cap and down hood. Not styling, but warm. No hat pic today, as I was too cold when running from the car to open the gym doors.
IMG_6878-S.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Eric, I was in Minneapolis with my family over the weekend. What a gorgeous Saturday, but yesterday was chilling! Not much better down in Sioux Falls, I'm afraid.

I have trouble keeping up around here over the holidays, but all of you look happy and dapper. Nice to see all of the families and great hats.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Jeff and Perry.

Jeff, I am glad you could enjoy some enjoyable winter weather. You will have to yell when you are in town next occasion. Saturday/Friday was very special weather. Rather warm I would say (highs of 40'F something).

I am back at the gym after changing to a Pendleton 49'ers jacket and a VS for the afternoon errands.

IMG_6876-M.jpg

Eric -

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great cav DJH. Nice way to start the day.

Thanks, DH. This was one I was lucky to get a year or so ago. The eBay seller had three Cavanaghs and this one for some reason was poorly listed. The others got all the attention and $$ and I was left with the old/better one at a great price.

Great weekend hats gents! Dale and MichaelShane you're rocking those ORs.
Dave is that a green hat? very nice.

Thanks, Hatto - yes an olive, greyish, green. Nice Adam today, we don't see enough of those here. I liek your OR too - can't go wrong with those!

David, right so, a coffee must be, haha, lovely Cavanagh!

Cheers' Manfred. Lots of coffee today, I was bouncing off the walls after a while :)

JHE - that's a nice Borsalino cap.

Sam - that Selentino always works well for you!

Joao - Yeah, there's a brim!

Charlie - cool Gary White. That's one of the famous Borsalino bodies, right?

D'Man - very cool. We don't see Bergs here too often.

Cool photos today... nice to a see a Cavanagh with a little color and a little buffalo from Gary White. :eusa_clap

Cheers, Alan. The seller advertised the Cav as being brown (his pics were not good good either) so I was very pleased at what arrived.

Love the 7XCB OR - especially with the cool liner.

Matt - I'm usually not a Hommie guy, but the Vita-Felt looks great.

Eric - yeah, a little chilly :) Love the Stetsonian and the VS(s).

Steve - super classy Habig.

Splintz - great stuff. Shame they put that ugly sticker on the car though.

g.durand

One Too Many
One of the best hat displays in recent days! Cheers and best wishes to everyone for a happy and prosperous new year.

With the Colorado River as a backdrop, looking out over Austin.

VS Strat
IMG_3599_zps5661c07d.jpg

G. get you some Ruby's bbq if they're still around. Just off Guadalupe just up past the campus, about 29th I think.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

g.durand

One Too Many
G. get you some Ruby's bbq if they're still around. Just off Guadalupe just up past the campus, about 29th I think.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Good memory, dh. I drove by it this afternoon, but I'm just about bbq'd out! If you get to central Texas anytime in the future and it's not too far out of your way, try Fargo's in Bryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart