Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Miami Bruno - you're in my old stomping grounds. Many many years ago as high school student I worked at a long gone pharmacy called Drug Fair. I ended up delivering the prescriptions back when that was done. Milton was one of the towns I got lost in more than I'd like to admit. Grew up in Sharon, and miss New England terribly.

Nice champ, by the way.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
There's still a bronze plaque on the wall of the Papa Gino's at Cobb's Corner in Honor of you, Andy! Many wonderful pizza birthdays?! The Borsa's a beaut today.

MiamiB your Champ is one, indeed! Is this our week or month for a Newcombe lunch?

Thought I try my VS STINGY in natural for a bit...
View attachment 8465 View attachment 8466 View attachment 8467

So Papa Ginos is still there? Great pizza. But I must admit, I'd travel the 12 hours just for a Town Spa extra crispy.

The Lawrence & Foster is terrific, JHE. Nice proportions, rich color scheme!

And if you must have funeral duty, you look fully respectable to do so, HatGuy1

Andy the Town Spa awaits your return! Although, it's important to note that their pizza is the same "bar pizza" style as Randolph's famous "Lynwood pizza," because that was where the owner of Town Spa learned his (her?) trade.

Oddly, I prefer the Papa G's. I remember when they were only a couple of stores (I went to the one in Bellingham Square, Chelsea) named "Piece o' Pizza."

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hat People full cut tweed cap.
IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

Today my theme is herringbone (pants, jacket and cap are all herringbone pattern)
IMG_1084.JPG

Miamibruno

One Too Many
The east coast misses you, Orangegrad. It's easy to get lost around Boston and Milton. Horse paths. But if you show up with that nice Borsalino, I'll spot you for sure. Did you go to Sharon High?

hatsRme - I'll IM you.

Perfectly pensive pose, Alan. Magnificent Stetson, as usual. If you have a moment, what is a wafer edge?

HamilcarBarca, every photo post from you gets better and better. Sweet lid with a tenacious tilt, and a Fedora Lounge shout out to Patrick, wherever he is!!

We miss you, Manfred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou