Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Thank you David. To be quite honest, I always turn off the sound during the National Anthem :)

It may be offensive to some, but most often I find it a musically pain to listen to the singer's extreme interpretations and phrasings - all to often some more or less random pop- or R&B-queen. A bad habit, that is spreading to more and more of our own national sport events. I prefer to let the "queen" moan and groan in some well sealed sound studio, and then let the people sing their beloved National Anthem, as it was supposed to be sung. That's what makes sense to me, anyway [huh]

I know, Renee Fleming is a fabulous singer, but the fear, that she would follow the tradition, made me choke her too ... in respect for your country and your National Anthem.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Justin - great cap and coat

Ole - I've not come across Parino - that looks great.

I don't know what you lot were doing watching the Superbowl, you could have been cheering West Brom on as we held Liverpool to a draw in out desperate battle to avoid relegation. Proper sport ;)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice black hats, Richard, Alan, AnA. Great stuff as always, John.

For me, Stetson 25 today

smugshot_3476741-L.jpg

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Richard, it is a really nice hat! It's also my only hat with a 2" brim, but I have given it quite a lot of head-time, since I got it. I have 5-6 recently accuired hats, I plan to shoot the next couple of days. Pics to come soon. Congratulations, I'm happy to hear, you made it! Yes, "real" football is a great sport to most of us European ;)

Another of your beautiful light TARs, David. They are always a joy to watch. Keep them coming, please!

hatguy1

One Too Many
...I find it a musically pain to listen to the singer's extreme interpretations and phrasings - all to often some more or less random pop- or R&B-queen.

Yeah, and without even so much as a nipplegate "wardrobe malfunction" to help ease the pain this year....:censored:

Looks like everyone's off to a fine hat-wearing day. Nice headwear, men.

Last edited:

casechopper

For the comments on the beret: Thanks T Jones, Splintercellsz, ManofKent & Hatguy1 (I suspect more people can pull of the beret look than think they can).

For comments on the cap: Thanks ManofKent, 1mach1 & splintercellsz.

Perry, Beautiful Caxton.

Akubra Campdraft:
IMG_1707.JPG

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
David, very nice dimensions on that 25. killer

Andy, great hat and bolo! SHARP

Perry, I like the swoopy brim. Very smooth looking hat

Sam, great hat for not so great weather. Lookin good, bud!

Garrett

Nice, Josh! I see you and I are using the same Avaya console...glad I'm not the only one posting from the office :D

Akubra sombrero.

I'll meet your Sombrero, and raise you one crown, Joao! My Sombrero, bought NEW in an "off-price" or close-out store, the now sadly defunct "Building #19" some years ago, for $19.99. The good ol' days...

In today's weather...

Of the weekend wonders, my vote vote goes to Ole for finally showing up again! Good to see your excited smile, my friend.
View attachment 9320

Josh that specific black hat looks great on you, sir. A clean, "crisp" look!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL