Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Great hat's and Caps gentlemen!

Out with my Sterkowski Cap on a stormy Day !

a2ujabe2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Digging the black O.R. Hatophile

Loads of great hats to look at this morning. Thanks guys.

Awesome caps Manfred and Howardeye!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Miamibruno

One Too Many
ofcoursemyhorse – That is one gorgeous hat. I hate to say it, but I sold my PERFECT 40s Strat because my wife said it looked weird on me. I deserve 10 lashings.

Historyteach – Ditto.

David – I hear those 7X Stetsons are unbelievable. It sure looks it.

Manfred – I can see you on the deck now. Great cap capt.

Hatophile – Very nicely worn. What color is that?

My grayish-green Merrimac today. Out of curiosity, does anyone else have a Merrimac. They mostly sold hat bodies, but did have finished hats as well. I've seen a bunch of wool ones, but I don't believe I've seen any other fur felts?

View attachment 9512

View attachment 9513

View attachment 9515

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Thanks - I've been lucky in that the Whippets I'd acquired have been the results of good deals.
Thanks, TJ. Now that's a brim to give Joao and Alan some competition! Mind you, Joao's 5 inch brim today maybe does prove that size really does matter :)
Ha! I guess with the smaller sizes one would have to be more creative with his brim then! ;)

In a rush to keep a doctor's appointment this morning...Bert, OCMH, David, Manfred, hatophile, Miamibruno, Jhe, Joao, casechopper, Very nice hats Gents! All you guys look great!

Today on this very chilly morning from Central Ohio I'm dressing the part with my 4X Resistol Stagecoach Raiders / China conversion by John Galt

bpwh.jpg

Last edited:

hatguy1

One Too Many
A fine Friday showing of hats, men. Kinda rushing this morning, so forgive me if I’ve overlooked anyone.
TJones, I like that Raiders conversion – a LOT!

Love the Sand color in that CRM, Casehopper.

Sharp looking sky blue Strat, OfCourseMyHorse (and a cool userID to boot). Were you able to get the original vintage box with it?

Alan, that’s an interesting Art Deco restaurant piece. More details on it, please?

The Sterkowski looks very warm and comfortable for a stormy day, Chepstow. Rain or (I’m assuming) snow? Your sweater and hat look soft and warm as well, hatophile – great casual combo for a winter day.

Some fine Stetsons DJH and Joao. Unfortunately, wide-brimmed hats like cowboy hats, etc round here catch too much of our ever-plentiful wind. If they don’t fit exactly right, we spend more energy catching them right as they try to fly off or running them down after they do. Takes the fun out of wearing them.

Justin, thanks for your service and sharing your military headgear with us here.

Nice color in the flat cap, jhe888. Goes nicely with that jacket and shirt. A nice look for sure.

Like the Merrimac with the suit, Miami. Nothing sets off a suit like a nice fedora. Adds a touch of class to a nice business look.

Richard, your grey Akubra and coat and sweater look is awesome. Always hard to pick a favorite amongst yours, but I think that combo might be tops for me.

HistoryTeach, I know what you mean. We’re in the sub-zeros again this morning on windchills here. So I went with my soft, warm furry hat again cause like you and your hat, I’ve kind of fallen in love with it in this deepfreeze we have round here this week.

Great look this Friday, all. (Apologies if I overlooked anyone). Have a great weekend.

View attachment 9516

Last edited:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
OCMH & Teach - great looking Stats folks.

David - another swell stetson for this week.

Manfred - the cap looks really good.

Perry - I like that OR open crown

Jhe - all I'm getting is a red cross, but that might be my end - imageshack often seems a problem.

Joao - I like the flat brim

Lovely CRM, Sam.

TJones - the conversion really suits you.

Thanks for all the comments on yesterday's Fed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou