Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
So many beautiful hats and caps! Kosher or not ... you complement that ham perfectly, Charlie! Nice to see the different swing of the "crust". Lots of possibilities for different moods ;)

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
hatguy, gear-guy, Harv, Justin, Richard, Andy, Thanks guys for your comments and suggestions on my Knox 15. It's definitely a very nice gift from John G. and it's one of my favorite hats. I may do as you all suggested and let him reblock it for me. Thanks again guys.

Justin, That's a really nice '20s vintage cap! I like that! I think you actually look better in caps. Not that you don't do the fedoras justice, you just knock those caps out of the park! Nicely done buddy!
Andy, Now that you've found the right style of caps that suits you, you're another one who's really pulling off the look. Another nice one with the Cordova Star pattern. Very interesting cap!....re, It would seem that I do gravitate more toward Westerns and Western style fedoras. I actually have a varied interest in fedoras though. I've tried on several occasions to bag some "Whippets", "Playboys", and "Stratoliners" on the bay but with no luck. I'm always outbid. So I guess I'm just taking what I can get for now. Although if I can find some good Westerns at a fair price, they'll make real nice fedora conversion projects for John G. to do for me! ;) I've actually been considering a Hombourg for a while as you suggested. I found a couple that looks interesting if I can do a little bargaining on the price with the seller.
hatsRme, Love the ribbon work on the porkpie. That's nice!

More snow is falling here in Central Ohio! So for me this Sunday a.m. I'm going Western again with my "Sherwood Saddlery Western", (this one I'll probably leave as is though and not have it converted).

7io8.jpg

Last edited:

hatguy1

One Too Many
Off to church on another cold day (expecting another inch or 2 of snow maybe). Great day for the black wool blend long coat and grey felt fedora.
utuhutad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A peach of a Peschel, a capital cap (I see Charlie got that one already) and a very sweet VS... good fare, everyone!

From yesterday evening, getting photo-bombed at Lord & Taylor.

020914.jpg

hatguy1

One Too Many
Took my eyes a bit to find him, Alan (I was So impressed by the Bowler hat). But he sure enough did get in there, didn't he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looking very Gulliver-like with the Lilliputian hanging on there. Nice Bowler Alan.

Nice hats by all this weekend, as well.

ygeja4a7.jpg

Dobbs yesterday. Broke down and had to fix the truck on the side of the road. Trying to get black finger prints off the Dobbs today.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Banky

One of the Regulars
This isn't mine, belongs to the shop just grabbed it to see how I felt about a homburg with a fedora bash in it. Adams executive, What do you guys think?

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lovely Peschel, Garrett.

I love the workmanship that's gone into that cap, Andy.

Superb Porker, Charlie.

Looks good, Terry.

Hatguy1 - Nice contrast with the hat and coat.

Great bowler Alan.

Dale - good luck with the clean up!

Garrett - Love felt on that American Hat.

Reggie - I like the pinches

g.durand

One Too Many
Richard, Harv, Terry, Justin, Manfred--thank you all for the comments on the CD yesterday. We have more of the wet stuff rolling in from the Pacific, which is a welcome relief from the months of dry weather here. It's great seeing everyone today, the weather in each locale, and the hats chosen for both style and purpose.

The Aussie hats are great for this weather. Today, a Fed IV.
photo2-44_zps17615d85.jpg

photo3-24_zps6bf22cef.jpg

gear-guy

Practically Family
Alan, great bowler, Garrett, that pic and hat are perfect, 66 a good look and hope the Dobbs cleans up, and Banky the Homburg fits you. You have the face and build to pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL