Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Richard! Great porkpie. I hope you are staying somewhat dry.

Great looking hats and snow pix today.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao - I think its your beard that makes that huge brims work so well. I could never pull that off.
Thanks!

;)

Joao, You definitely rule the world of wide brims!
Thanks!

Joao - great looking umbrella :D
ah ah! Funny you mentioned umbrella because tuesday I had to go to Lisbon and walking in the rain with an umbrella was somewhat impossible because of the wind. Fortunately I was wearing the Akubra or it would be worst to me.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Everyone great hats today, as I was looking my computer died. I think it got tired of waiting for Tjones to smile.:) But when you look that good in a hat you don't need to.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic hats everyone - hope everyone was able to beat the bloody weather!

Richard, I hope you had a nice birthday - if you were here you'd still have some hours to enjoy it :)

Oh, I appreciate the comments on the Black Cherry Penman too. A Penman hat is a thing of beauty.

racuda

New in Town
The Cattleman looks great. The brim looks smaller than I expected. I will trade your rare snow day for my rare mild days. I do not recall the last time the mercury rose above freezing up here in Canada's capital.

Maybe we can trade in August when the temp AND humidity is in the 90's everyday. :)

Regarding the brim appearance, I suppose it is relative to a person's size. I'm 200 lbs, hat size 59.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
A'n'A - Love the Cavanagh's. The felt on them is outstanding. Looks great. What's the color?

It's a beautiful hat, one of my favorites, and one of my oldest ('30s). Yes, the felt is amazing, indeed. It's like molding clay. According to the tag, the color is "Cav Grey". However, it's more of a natural / khaki color. I believe it was a grey / taupe color once, but then changed over time, maybe due to sun exposure, attic heat, etc. I can't get a good pic of the contrast, but there is a noticeable color change under the ribbon.

g.durand

One Too Many
Looking great, guys. I'm getting in late and my day isn't over yet. I picked up this nice Knox Fifteen from JohnnyJ awhile back but it needed a sweatband. I got it back from Optimo a couple of days ago.

photo-92_zps8b579868.jpg

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks all for the birthday greetings and comments on the Porker.
Ted quinton– west of the Medway definitely makes you a Kentish Man, rather than a Man of Kent (some argue that Rainham Mark rather than the Medway is the real boundary though).
Reggie – the Strat looks good.
Perry – hope you’re enjoying the vacation.
g.d. – great loking Knox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24